NBA 2K15

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by MadbaLL, Jun 5, 2014.

1. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

cijela utakmica:

Da_Czar Demonstrates Freelance Offense in NBA 2K15

SimNation president and now 2K Developer Da_Czar has posted a new videos, in which he shows off freelance offense in NBA 2K15. The videos demonstrate the improvement in player intelligence in NBA 2K15, and reveal that teams will play their own style of freelance offense, as opposed to all teams playing the same way when the set play breaks down. These improvements are immediately apparent in comparisons to NBA 2K14. It’s apparent that NBA 2K15 has made huge strides in this area, as you’ll see your CPU teammates reacting to passes and pauses, settings screens, and on the whole, spending much less time standing around.
    The videos obviously features raw gameplay footage, so it’s definitely worth checking out. Watch it below, or catch it here over on YouTube if you can’t see the embedded videos.

MyPARK & The Stage in NBA 2K15

2K Sports has finally unveiled MyPARK, an expanded and evolved version of The Park that will be featured in NBA 2K15. Gamers will now pledge their allegiance to one of three teams – the Old Town Flyers, Sunset Beach Ballers, and Rivet City Rough Riders – all of which have their own home court and specific player boosts. Your performance will earn you MyPARK Rep, which will unlock various MyPARK-specific upgrades.
    You can also join squads, and choose to play in the Jordan Rec Center if streetball isn’t your thing. NBA 2K15 is also introducing The Stage, in which you can wager Virtual Currency on the games you play. The Stage will be exclusive to the PlayStation 4 version of the game for 30 days.
    Check out a couple of videos of MyPARK and The Stage below, and sound off with your thoughts in the comments, as well as join in the discussion here in the NBA 2K15 section of the Forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  2. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

"izašla" :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. anel007

anel007 Komšija

^ i "laHka" citavih 37 GB :mrgreen:

4. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

6. adsubzero

adsubzero Komšija

Jel ima jos neko problema sa igrom?
    Meni bude fps oko 60 u toku utakmice ali svakih desetak sekundi iznenada padne fps na 0 ili bas uspori.
    Cak i dok igram practice imam 120 fps ali se isti problem desava svako malo.
    Pogledao sam u resource monitoru, kad se to desi padne i cpu usage na 0%.

7. adsubzero

adsubzero Komšija

Evo sta sam otkrio vezano za ovaj problem.
    Kada iskljucim audio device (u mom slucaju Realtek HD Audio) glavni problem koji sam imao je rijesen!
    Dakle, nema vise onog pada na 0 fps tj. da potpuno zaledi igra na sekund.
    Naravno to je privremeno rjesenje, jer ne mogu igrati bez zvuka u igri, ali je to barem pocetak, da znam da igra nije toliko zahtjevna da je ne mogu igrati.
    Samo je jos ostao "micro stutter", ali mnogi imaju taj problem i na puno jacim konfama, tako da mi to ne smeta.
    Ako je neko imao ovaj problem i uspio rijesiti ili naleti na neku soluciju prije mene, zamolio bih da objavi. :)

8. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Malo sam probao i izgleda odlicno. Pravi nexgen. Na max out ide izmedju 55-65. Ovdje bi ubi i EA mogli ponešto nauciti.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  9. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

A PC je i dalje graficki osakacen naspram PS4/X1, tako procitah negdje? Bar sto se tice lightninga.

10. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Trebalo bi uporediti ko ima konzolu i PC ali ovako po gameplay klipovima ne vidim razlike.

11. Daddy

Daddy Novi član

Ima li i u 2K15 onih legendarnih timova, Bullsi sa Jordanom, LA sa Magicom, itd?

12. senad_986

senad_986 Komšija

Ima.

13. SoloUltra

SoloUltra Aktivista

Izbacuje me poslije uvodnog intra ( Durantov snimak ) dodje do saving i crasha se na desktop , instalirani zadnji driveri za graficku , VC-ovi , net framework .. ako moze ko pomoci bio bi zahvalan :)

14. Eldorado

Eldorado Komšija

@SoloUltra
    isti problem riješen instaliranjem "direct x" skini zadnju verziju i to je to :)

igra je odlicna, malo sam igrao ali vidi se da do PES 2015 može da ubije vrijeme :D