Otkriven ozbiljan Intel CPU bug

Discussion in 'Procesori, RAM, matične ploče i grafičke kartice' started by lolak, Jan 3, 2018.

1. ZyKLon

ZyKLon Novi član

Jedna napomena, ko koristi Google Chrome neka obavezno provjeri je li instalirana zadnja verzija i neka ukuca u address bar chrome://flags/#enable-site-per-process i prva opcija Strict Site Isolation mora da bude Enable.
    Ovdje takoder imate free Ashampoo® Spectre Meltdown CPU Checker

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Lamagician likes this.
  2. bhd

bhd Veteran foruma

zasto treba da bude enable ?

3. ZyKLon

ZyKLon Novi član

4. Stevie_Ray

Stevie_Ray Veteran foruma

5. Esh

Esh HWB

6. bhd

bhd Veteran foruma

ludilo.
    Bit ce tuzbi za bankoritrat intela- :D

7. adsubzero

adsubzero Komšija

Ja jos uvijek ne kontam kako ce se to odraziti na mene kao obicnog korisnika?
    Na win 10 sam na verziji 1511 (zbog nekih zajebancija s novijom verzijom) i sta sad to znaci, u kakvoj sam opasnosti?

8. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Obicni korisnici ce svakako biti manje na meti ali nije nemoguce da budes žrtva exploata i da ti botovo pokradu podatke.

9. lolak

lolak Aktivista

Google Project Zero (GPZ) Variant 1 (Bounds Check Bypass or Spectre) is applicable to AMD processors.
    • We believe this threat can be contained with an operating system (OS) patch and we have been working with OS providers to address this issue.
    • Microsoft is distributing patches for the majority of AMD systems now. We are working closely with them to correct an issue that paused the distribution of patches for some older AMD processors (AMD Opteron, Athlon and AMD Turion X2 Ultra families) earlier this week. We expect this issue to be corrected shortly and Microsoft should resume updates for these older processors by next week. For the latest details, please see Microsoft's website.
    • Linux vendors are also rolling out patches across AMD products now.
    GPZ Variant 2 (Branch Target Injection or Spectre) is applicable to AMD processors.
    • While we believe that AMD's processor architectures make it difficult to exploit Variant 2, we continue to work closely with the industry on this threat. We have defined additional steps through a combination of processor microcode updates and OS patches that we will make available to AMD customers and partners to further mitigate the threat.
    • AMD will make optional microcode updates available to our customers and partners for Ryzen and EPYC processors starting this week. We expect to make updates available for our previous generation products over the coming weeks. These software updates will be provided by system providers and OS vendors; please check with your supplier for the latest information on the available option for your configuration and requirements.
    • Linux vendors have begun to roll out OS patches for AMD systems, and we are working closely with Microsoft on the timing for distributing their patches. We are also engaging closely with the Linux community on development of "return trampoline" (Retpoline) software mitigations.
    GPZ Variant 3 (Rogue Data Cache Load or Meltdown) is not applicable to AMD processors.
    • We believe AMD processors are not susceptible due to our use of privilege level protections within paging architecture and no mitigation is required.

10. Sena

Sena Veteran foruma

Moj S8 je vidljivo usporio nakon zadnje update, iako je i dalje veoma brz telefon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. lolak

lolak Aktivista

12. lolak

lolak Aktivista

13. Esh

Esh HWB

Intel’s CEO said that the company was still working around the clock on addressing issues that have arisen in the wake of the discovery of Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities. Krzanich admitted that software fixes aren’t enough going forward and told investors that processor architecture changes were coming. “We’re working to incorporate silicon-based changes to future products that will directly address the Spectre and meltdown threats in hardware,” Krzanich asserted. “And those products will begin appearing later this year.”

14. dmr

dmr Veteran foruma

eto razloga za kupovinu novog cpua, da ovo nije intelova strategija posto nema razloga za zamjenu cpua starih 5 godina :D

15. heroic

heroic Komšija

Znaci najgore vrijeme za kupiti novi CPU...je sad? Bolje cekati kraj godine?

16. mobsterc

mobsterc Overclocker

Ma taktika, performanse daju na kasiku, napredak nikakav i hajmo sada reci da sve mora ponovo :D

17. Esh

Esh HWB

18. Esh

Esh HWB

19. Esh

Esh HWB

20. Qler

Qler Veteran foruma

A amd ništa?

Sent from my Huawei P10 Plus