Elektricna vozila

Discussion in 'Generalna diskusija' started by Esh, Sep 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

Ima u scc-u

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

zoi likes this.
  2. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

Danas bio ali eto nisam zagledao. To se plaća nešto dodatno ili se samo onako prikopčaš?

3. kolinsb

kolinsb Veteran foruma

Prema toj racunici, i prema cijeni 1kWh u BiH, jedno punjenje od 43kWh te košta 43*0,157482KM=6,77KM. Gdje se za toliko para može preći 300km? :)

4. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

5. Tyger

Tyger Aktivista

Jest po satu ta cijena na kućnoj mreži. Uzmi u obzir da šoping centri idu u kategoriju TG I (potrošnja iznad 24 kW/H) gdje je i cijena po kW veća.

6. kolinsb

kolinsb Veteran foruma

Pa neka je duplo veca cijena, 15KM za 300km je bar trostruko manje nego bi potrosio benzina/dizela, pa jeftinije je i od plina :)

7. lolak

lolak Aktivista

8. BiceBolje

BiceBolje Overclocker

Brzo će ovaj prvi svijet to usvojiti, bojim se da će dosta ostatka svijeta i dalje proizvoditi stare tehnologije, isto kao što je Meksiko donedavno proizvodio VW Beetle. Ali eto, mora se početi.

9. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

kolinsb and lolak like this.
  10. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

11. kolinsb

kolinsb Veteran foruma

Tu je garant punač, vidiš da je bandera u po parkinga haha :D

12. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Vedo and Esh like this.
  13. black

black Komšija

Roadster je drama, valjda nije smoke and mirrors

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 3 koristeći Tapatalk

14. lolak

lolak Aktivista

Lucid, a new startup out of Silicon Valley, plans to enter the EV market with their Lucid Air that will get 220 to 440 miles per charge. The car looks nice, but it's still too early to tell if they are going to be able to produce cars quicker than Tesla is able to. They are currently building a factory in Casa Grande, Arizona, and say they are going to start out slow and then start to ramp production up as time goes by with a eventual target of 130K cars per year.

[​IMG]

"We’re taking a very pragmatic, almost humble approach to it," Rawlinson says, in a thinly veiled comparison to Tesla's grand ambitions and aggressive timelines. "We’re not going in there all guns blazing, saying we’re going to spend a billion dollars on a factory. That’s madness."

15. lolak

lolak Aktivista

In Q4 of 2017 Tesla barely produced any Model 3's for its 500,000 customers on the waiting list. At that time they said they would be back on track for 5K cars per week by the end of Q1 2018. As of this week they have pushed that production number (WARNING auto play video) to the end of Q2 2018. These delays are really starting to worry investors and Tesla needs to get this car on track quickly. If there's a positive out of this, it's the fact they are slowly but surely ramping up production and they may be able to make that end of Q2 target date. Anyway, I hope they work all of this out so I can get my Tesla pickup in the next 3 or 4 years like Elon promised.

"In the last seven working days of the quarter, we made 793 Model 3s, and in the last few days, we hit a production rate on each of our manufacturing lines that extrapolates to over 1,000 Model 3s per week," the company said in a statement.

That pace of production is still below that of many carmakers. A conventional car factory operating at full speed on two shifts can churn out nearly 1,000 vehicles a day.

Sad Tesla i Musk konacno vide da nije bas lako postati veliki proizvodjac automobila, kao i obrnuto, ovi tradicionalni, da nije lako kvalitetne baterije napraviti..

16. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

17. heroic

heroic Komšija

Znaci sad kupujem zadnjeg naftasa, iduce auto na uticnicu.

18. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Meni bi iduce moglo biti na uticnicu. Kako stvari stoje, bacio sam oko na Passat GTE, sacekati samo jos godinu dvije da vidim kako ce se trziste ponasati. Ali za ovo sto ja vozim svakodnevno, isplatilo bi se pravo. Kuca, posao, teretana, punac punica i obliznji prijatelji i familija. Sve u krugu od 100km... Punjaca ima gdje god okrenes, nadati se da ce samo cijene ici malo na dole kada trziste krene...

Ps. U svedskoj vec prave racunicu kako bi za elektricna auta naplacivali porez. Trenutno gorivo placa odrzavanje cesta, ali ako ne bude toga onda ce po elektricnim pasti opet. Mada, normalno je to i za ocekivati, treba besplatne ceste odrzavati.

19. Patton2410

Patton2410 Veteran foruma

Buraz sebi danas uzeo Prius Prime. Mada mora cekat do marta da ga dobije, jer imaju veliki backlog narudjbi. Do sada je imao Prious hibrid, pa ce dati taj svoj stari plus doplatiti kesha. Posto vozari (po 120 milja svaki dan, uz to zastoji svakodnevni) 5 dana u sedmici, ekonomicno auto mu ustedi velike pare pa se isplati.[​IMG]

20. Esh

Esh HWB

Pretpostavljam da je Prius i dalje best-seller u Americi :)