World War 3

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by NAILS, Aug 23, 2018.

1. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Izgleda obecavajuce. Fali neki šuter da popuni BF vakum.

[​IMG]

"World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS set in a modern, global conflict. Strong teamplay, national armed forces, real locations, full body awareness, and a versatile customization system all contribute to the authenticity of the modern combat experience enhanced by other essential elements such as a robust ballistic system, advanced armors and life-like weapons. Produced in cooperation with military R&D centers and consultants, World War 3 shows the consequences of every battle in the context of a global war campaign on a strategic war map.

Real life locations:

We are proud to give you one of the most realistic levels in the history of FPS. Join the battle on the streets of Warsaw, Berlin and Moscow. Take advantage of the urban environment to surprise enemy forces and dominate the battlefield.

ARMOR VS. PROJECTILE

The most authentic bullet vs. armor system in the FPS genre to date, achieved through years of research and development with military professionals. Ballistics, a weight system, full body awareness, vehicle physics, and an extensive customization system all affect the gameplay in a meaningful way.

STRONG TEAMPLAY

World War 3 supports team-based gameplay rewarding the initiative in playing as a part of a squad. Responsible cooperation within a squad is the best recipe for combat effectiveness. Players can choose between assuming the role of an Attacker or a Defender, and use any gear available to support their playstyle – what matters is the victory."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul36S-NGO-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfGVccVQPQ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Q: What type of game is World War 3?
    World War 3 is a multiplayer first person shooter, featuring large, 64-player battles with intense firefights between infantry and armored vehicles. World War 3 portrays a theoretical future conflict taking place in the most famous cities in the world.

Q: What are the hardware requirements for World War 3?
    You can find detailed hardware requirements on our Steam store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/674020/World_War_3/

Q: On what platforms will you be able to play World War 3?
    After the release World War 3 will be available exclusively on PC with Windows operating systems. If the game does well on PC we'll seriously consider releasing it on console as well.

Q: Where can I download World War 3?
    World War 3 will be available on the Steam platform.

Q: Do I need steam to play World War 3?
    Yes, Steam account will be required to play World War 3.

Q: Will the game feature any in-game purchases?
    We don't plan on adding microtransactions during Early Access. The decision on whether to add them will be consulted with our players, but even then we don't plan on affecting gameplay in any way - only visual aspects of the game.

Q: Will World War 3 have any form of single-player mode?
    No, World War 3 is purely a multiplayer game and constant, stable internet connection is required to play the game.

Q: How realistic World War 3 is ?
    World War 3 strives to find a balance between realism and fun. Its primary goal is to make you feel and think like a soldier and have fun at the same time. We're going for authenticity rather than full on realism.

Q: In what ways can I interact with other players in World War 3?
    Outside of our combat gameplay, you, your friends and other players can chat using our messenger system, as well as team up into squads.

Q: Can I customize my equipment in World War 3?
    Yes, World War 3 features an extensive customization system, which allows you to fit different attachments and parts to your weapons, dress your character in various uniforms and even change the parts on your vehicles.

Q: What is your stance on cheating?
    We are dedicated to punishing every player that is caught using cheats and external means of unfairly improving their performance. Such punishments will be severe and include, among others, account suspension and deletion.

Q: Where can I report another player if I suspect him/her of cheating?
    You can report other players sending an email to [email protected]. Make sure to include the full name of the player, as well as any evidence you might have.

Q: What level of violence can I expect from World War 3?
    World War 3 features intense firefights, explosions and tactical combat. It does not, however, feature gratuitous violence and dismemberment.

Q: Why early access?
    Making a game for numerous simultaneous players with deep customization, unpredictable battlefields requires months of testing by thousands to achieve balance and stability. Our relatively small studio cannot do this without the help of our players, hence the decision to go with Early Access.

Q: When do you plan to release the full game?
    More info soon.

Q: Will I lose my progress once you release the game?
    No! All of your progress made during our early access will stay with you after we fully release the game.

Q: Where can I follow you to get news and updates on World War 3?
    You can follow our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and sign up to the official forum.

Q: Can I create my own content featuring elements of World War 3?
    Yes, as long as you clearly disclose that you are showing World War 3 gameplay and/or content, you can create and/or stream video content featuring World War 3. Don't forget to show us!

Q: Which engine does World War 3 use?
    We're using modified Unreal Engine 4.

Q: I have other questions. Where can I ask them?
    Use one of our official channels, such as World War 3 forums, Facebook and Twitter.

Release Date: Fall 2018

Developer: The Farm 51
    Publisher: The Farm 51

http://worldwar3.com/en/index/

https://twitter.com/ww3thegame

2. EL NINO CFC

EL NINO CFC Veteran foruma

Mene vise podsjeca na Homefront nego na Battlefield.

Valjda ce ove animacije likova doraditi, to je vecinom problem kad se vratis sa igranja Battlefielda.

3. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

meni ovo odlično izgleda!

4. Decerto

Decerto Komšija

mozda sto je alpha ali meni ovo ocajno izgleda...kao neka osakacena verzija bf cetvorke :p

5. Reventon

Reventon Veteran foruma

Vizuelno izgleda dobro, radjeno je u UE4, bitno je dobro urade gameplay.

6. Pelikan

Pelikan Veteran foruma

Jos nekih 15 godina developmenta i mozda stignu BF4 nivo.

Sena likes this.
  7. Sena

Sena Veteran foruma

Jamposto sam hiperaktivan, meni BO4 super lezi.
    Jos kad se boba veselih, tj. za ADD, i ubijem ponekoga.

8. Reventon

Reventon Veteran foruma

Nemaju ni ljude ni sredstva koje ima BF tako da je i ovo dobro.

RaP likes this.
  9. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

10. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Podigli su NDA tako da ima stremova i klipova ali beta kljuceve dijele na kašikicu:

11. Zeleni

Zeleni Network Ninja

Da li je iko probao. Ovo mi je zadnja sansa za dobru pucacinu, sad kad je bf serija umrla.

EL NINO CFC likes this.
  12. kolinsb

kolinsb Veteran foruma

Ma gdje je BF serija umrla :) BF V će da rasturi sve ha ya

13. Patton2410

Patton2410 Veteran foruma

BF5 je puno bolji nego mu raja daje kredita. Treba samo malo da se navikne na attrition sistem, a i to su vec tweek od zadnje bete.

14. Sena

Sena Veteran foruma

naci ipak BF V nije kriza, najssss.

15. EL NINO CFC

EL NINO CFC Veteran foruma

meni je ovo odlicno, nadam se da ce biti fin community tu, da ce privuci neke starije BF igrače.

16. rainman

rainman Aktivista

Nadam se da ce ww3 unijeti malo osvjezenja na scenu. Igra ima dobar osnov, ali ipak treba ovdje jos peglanja.

17. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Na samom startu su im serveri down. Ja je htio uzeti ali vidim ljudi satima streamaju loading screen ..hahaha

[​IMG]

Ne mora znaciti da su nesposobni ali je za multiplayer igre jako bitno da starta dobro da ne otjeraju ljude jer igraci zavise jedni od drugih. Ako nema komjunitija, djaba im ispeglana igra. Evo gledam BATTALION 1944 ima dvije osobe online. SCUM od milion prodanih kopija, 3.5K. Sve zbog loseg starta.

DICE to sebi moze dopustiti jer su veliki. Ove manje igre mogu zavrsiti kao lawbreakers. Ja ovo ne kupovao dok ne bude par hiljada aktivnih igraca.

18. rainman

rainman Aktivista

Upravo Nails rece... Male kompanije sebi ne mogu priustiti ovako losh start i nije prvi put da vidjam igre koje zude za early accesom i onda ne mogu da izdrze navalu igraca. Da potvrdim primjer Battaliona 1944 kojeg sam kupio od prvog dana izlaska i ostao razocaran sa kolicinom bugova i losim iskustvom sa serverima (connection time out etc...). Prvi dojam je jako jako bitan. Stvarno mi ponekad nisu vise jasne ove early access igre. Problem je sto se danas svasta podmece pod early access kao izgovor za hrpu bugova, a to su vidjeli i igraci koje, ponekad nazalost, ne interesuje da li je igra u early accessu ili ne i hoce full ispeglano iskustvo za svoje pare. Zar ne bi bilo bolje sacekati i pustati beta kljuceve u valovima da imaju adekvatno reagovati na ovakve stvari kao sto je loading screen zbog serverskih opterecenja ili sta vec? Ali eto kao sto rekoh, pratio sam launch i "forever loading screen" nije jedini nedostatak. Igra ima potencijala ali definitivno ne vrijedi 25 eura u ovakvom stanju.

19. RaP

RaP Komšija

20. Pelikan

Pelikan Veteran foruma

Ne znam sto vam ovo treba, sad ce i njima trebati 5 godina da rijese neke osnovne stvari, ono kroz sto je BF davno prosao.