roflmao internacional - roflmaodžinica [RELOADED]

Discussion in 'Generalna diskusija' started by Dog_Father, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Triforce

Triforce Aktivista

Jel ovo fakat ili XD?

2. Dog_Father

Dog_Father Moderator

Kad nas Enis vec podsjeti na oficira nauke, evo još malo iz iste kuhinje

[​IMG]

Pustio sam suzu na ":'-( - plač (uočite suzu ispod "oka"), salvo smijeha"

3. Esh

Esh HWB

Jeste, nemojte klijentima slati xoxo ako niste sigurno sta to znaci, mogli bi pustiti suzu ispod oka :D

4. chrono

chrono Novi član

Zamolio bih g.Saliha da revede ovaj simbol ( . )( . )

5. kolinsb

kolinsb Veteran foruma

koliko god vi tu laprdali i podsmijavali se nekome, htjeli ili ne htjeli priznati, ovakvi prevodi (gdje mi ovdje znamo tacno o cemu se radi i na sta se tacno misli se radi), onima koji nikad nisu vidjeli racunar, a sa engleskim su na VI, sasvim jasno daju do znanja o cemu se radi.... svi oni nama smjesno i ruzno zvuče, ali covjeku koji mozda i zna nesto oko racunara (naucio napamet) a ne zna mrve engleskog, ovo nesto znaci... tacan prevod necega vrlo cesto ce samo stvoriti zabunu, jer je komplikovan. zato se pribjegava manje tacnom (ali opet ne totalno pogrsnom) prevodu, koji je mozda vise slikovit i vise razumljiv obicnom narodu.

6. Zeleni

Zeleni Network Ninja

U redu je profesore.

Posto je ovo informaticki forum, i svi su iskusni korisnici IT, imamo pravo da se ismijavamo.

7. AhmeT

AhmeT Overclocker

8. Triforce

Triforce Aktivista

Izasrat će ga.

9. apdejt

apdejt Overclocker

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/ignorant- ... ation.html

A teacher (from Austin, TX) came to students and confiscated the Linux Live CDs. Next, she wrote an angry email to HeliOS's project founder, Ken Starks:

After confiscating the disks I called a confrence with the student and that is how I came to discover you and your organization. Mr. Starks, I am sure you strongly believe in what you are doing but I cannot either support your efforts or allow them to happen in my classroom. At this point, I am not sure what you are doing is legal. No software is free and spreading that misconception is harmful. These children look up to adults for guidance and discipline. I will research this as time allows and I want to assure you, if you are doing anything illegal, I will pursue charges as the law allows. Mr. Starks, I along with many others tried Linux during college and I assure you, the claims you make are grossly over-stated and hinge on falsehoods. I admire your attempts in getting computers in the hands of disadvantaged people but putting linux on these machines is holding our kids back.

This is a world where Windows runs on virtually every computer and putting on a carnival show for an operating system is not helping these children at all. I am sure if you contacted Microsoft, they would be more than happy to supply you with copies of an older verison of Windows and that way, your computers would actually be of service to those receiving them

10. Bio_Sam_Zmijanac

Bio_Sam_Zmijanac Veteran foruma

11. Bio_Sam_Zmijanac

Fale mu WTF, FU i DUNNO i još neki
    8)
    hebo lexaurine
    Jedva čekam da ih isprobam :D

:-] kiseli smiješak

12. k0ST

k0ST Aktivista

Flashing GTX 480 to 580 does not work :(
    I tried to flash my 480's with a 580 bios earlier, but all it did was limit the fan speeds to 580 fan speeds but it still thinks its a 480, this must be locked by nvidia somehow as the cards have almost exactly the same PCB, So for all who were wandering it does not work

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=262535

13. Bio_Sam_Zmijanac

14. Dog_Father

Dog_Father Moderator

15. Esh

Esh HWB

[​IMG]

Nova dimenzija za igranje Warcrafta. Vise detalja ovdje.

16. Bio_Sam_Zmijanac

SA-X com :smt005

17. forzamilan

forzamilan Veteran foruma

preuzeto sa bihnet foruma 8)

18. Bio_Sam_Zmijanac

biseri sa pik-a :smt003
    ponuda godine, koja se ne dobija svaki dan
    [​IMG]

19. Esh