Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by senad_986, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Patton2410

Patton2410 Veteran foruma

E moj CDPR na sta si spao.

Decerto and nenji_avero like this.
  2. Haker

Haker Veteran foruma

Sami pali sami se ubili. I ovi što govore kao da je ok što ne radi na starim konzolama, pa najveći dio prodaje su i dalje one, next gen konzola praktično i nema u radnjama, čine minoran broj tržišta. Vidim za PC se dobro prodaje ali opet i tu 90% igrača ima prosječan hardware.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Aldiin likes this.
  3. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Mislim da je optimizacija sasvim ok. Ima par sitnica koje se trebaju uraditi za kolicinu rama i "procepiti" ryzen procesore, ali radi dobro obzirom koliko modela ima na ekranu i koliki su objekti jer je ovdje "prostranstvo" vertikalno. Nesto sto nije slucaj u drugim igrama. Steta sto nema wallrunning kako su najavili u stilu Titanfalla. Ima se dosta istrazivati po zgradama i objektima. Mozda moderi nesto urade.

Ali na konzolama treba neki dobar draw distance limit na svim tim objektima i podici na stabilnih 30FPS normalne rezolucije. Po analizama govore da je rezolucija tekstura velika za stare konzole bas kako sam pisao. Kao da im ne skalira dobro rez pool. Samo se ne vidi rezolucija tekstura koliko je mala rez same igre. Nesto u pozadini tereti komponente. Moguce da renda stvari iza objekta.

4. Stevie_Ray

Stevie_Ray Veteran foruma

Na PC mozes smanjit detalje, na konzoli ne mozes nista, kako ide, ide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. nenji_avero

nenji_avero Aktivista

"One employee asked the board why it had said in January that the game was “complete and playable” when that wasn’t true, to which the board answered that it would take responsibility. Another developer asked whether CD Projekt’s directors felt it was hypocritical to make a game about corporate exploitation while expecting that their employees work overtime. The response was vague and noncommital.

Several current and former staff who worked on Cyberpunk 2077 have all said the same thing: The game’s deadlines, set by the board of directors, were always unrealistic."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...aker-faces-hostile-staff-after-failed-launch?

"During an internal Q&A with CD Projekt management on Thursday, frustrated Cyberpunk developers asked blunt questions about the game's rocky launch."

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1339974516034965504

6. Decerto

Decerto Komšija

nadam se da ce nauciti iz ovoga za sljedeci witcher. Veoma dobra lekcija.

7. Neso

Neso Komšija

Nece biti ovih problema sa sljedecom igrom jer ce biti next gen. only.

Nemaju oni kapacitet da izbace i optimizuju igru za ovoliko plaformi odjednom. Ovo im je bio prevelik zalogaj.

8. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

[​IMG]

Pelikan and Reventon like this.
  9. Reventon

Reventon Veteran foruma

Zar stvarno postoje toliko glupi ljudi...

10. Patton2410

Debila braco mila.

11. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Now Best Buy is doing something extraordinary: Best Buy will offer full refunds for open copies of Cyberpunk 2077 until December 21. The refund includes the base PS4 and Xbox One versions along with the collector's editions, and the Xbox One digital versions bought at Best Buy.

This never really happens in retail; if you open a game, it's no longer refundable and can only be exchanged. Best Buy is changing this policy specifically for Cyberpunk 2077.

12. Patton2410

Ala ce biti 'used' Cyberpunk kopija u BestBuy-u za fine pare.

13. Decerto

Decerto Komšija

kad bestbuy nudi refund znas na sta si spao :D

14. sgtPepper

sgtPepper Overclocker

Pricekati jos par dana i kupiti dionice CDR-a, bit ce baš low. kada izađe Witcher 4, all aboard on the hype train :D

15. Esh

Esh HWB

1.05 dostupan za konzole, za PC uskoro: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/hotfix-1-05.11056190/

PC-specific

• [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
      • Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
      • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
      • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn’t mean we don’t want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
      • Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
      • Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown.
      • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much the game allocated memory). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

Neo Bahamut Zero and Reventon like this.
  16. xman

xman Komšija

Da mi je neko reko da ce 2020 god se pojavit virus i ustopati planetu na šinama i da ce CDPR uraditi OVO...

17. Esh

Esh HWB

18. Stevie_Ray

Stevie_Ray Veteran foruma

Patch 1.05 poboljsao performanse na last gen konzolama, narocito na base Xbox One pa je sad 20-25-30 umjesto 10-15-20 :D

Poboljsanja i na PS4 mada je na PS4 i dosad bolje isla.

Za koji mjesec ce sve last gen konzole imat lockanih 30fps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. FearLess

FearLess Aktivista

To je to, falilo je brat bratu jos pola godine developmenta, samo je pitanje koliko su sad odgodili verzije za next gen konzole jer se bave ovim bugovima na last gen i PCu.

20. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Bave se tom verzijom, W3 remastered i W4.

1.05 malo bolje ide. Nije nesto veci FPS koliko je stabilniji. Popravili su AMD bug.

If your save in CP2077 on PC goes above 8mb (which it will if you craft lots of shit), it corrupts

"Unfortunately the save is damaged and can't be recovered.
    Please use an older save file to continue playing and try to keep a lower amount of items and crafting materials.
    If you have used the item duplication glitch, please load a save file not affected by it.
    The save file size limit might be increased in one of the future patches, but the corrupted files will remain that way."

https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/ar...-is-damaged-and-cannot-be-loaded-?product=gog

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020