Hyperkin

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by Haker, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Haker

Haker Veteran foruma

Hyperkin might not be a name you recognize, but if you like classic games from long dead consoles the RetroN name may be familiar. Hyperkin have been producing RetroN consoles for a number of years now, with the major selling point being their ability to play cartridges from multiple systems.

The last console Hyperkin released was the RetroN 3 back in 2010, which was capable of playing NES, SNES, and Genesis games. Now in 2013, Hyperkin has used the Midwest Gaming Classic event to announce the follow-up machine. We expected it to be called the RetroN 4, but instead we are getting the RetroN 5.

The reason for the number jump is because Hyperkin managed to incorporate a 5th cartridge slot into the new console while at the same time removing the issue of region locking. That means the RetroN 5 will ship with the ability to play games from 9 machines, including:

NES
    Famicon
    SNES
    Super Famicon
    Megadrive
    Genesis
    Game Boy
    Game Boy Color
    Game Boy Advance

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/the- ... -20130325/

2. Neo Bahamut Zero

Neo Bahamut Zero Veteran foruma

NES = Famicom, SNES = Super Famicom, Mega Drive = Genesis. A i GBC je donekle jednak GB-u. Znaci prakticno 4 konzole, sto nije lose ko ima igara. Skupa investicija ako hoces jos za svaku od konzola da uzmes flashcart (najbolji flascart za SNES je oko 150€).

3. Haker

Haker Veteran foruma

Ma nista sto ne mozes odigrat preko emulatora. Jedino radi nekog ugodjaja.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

4. Neo Bahamut Zero

Neo Bahamut Zero Veteran foruma