The Last of US Part II

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by Aldiin, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Esh

Esh HWB

Aldiin likes this.
  2. Patton2410

Patton2410 Veteran foruma

TLoU je imao odlican MP, i veoma ziv community dugo vremena.

Izgleda da fizicka kopija dolazi sa 2 diska. Kruze glasine da je story dug 90+ sati, pa zbog toga nisu imali vremena i za MP.

Edit:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Esh likes this.
  3. Patton2410

Free tema[​IMG]

Esh likes this.
  4. Aldiin

Aldiin Overclocker

I meni je MP od TLOU1 bio fantastičan..

5. Haker

Haker Veteran foruma

Samo da ne razvuku previše i da poprave combat sistem koji je bio najlošija tačka prijašnjeg, malo usporen u odnosu na uncharted ali u suštini isti, posebno stealth

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Neso

Neso Komšija

Bice ovo ogromna igra. Neka razvuku sto se mene tice :)

7. Esh

Esh HWB

8. Aldiin

Aldiin Overclocker

Sigurno pored sve te optimizacije, jedan od razloga pomjeranja jeste Cyberpunk 2077..

Sena and Esh like this.
  9. Patton2410

Nova tema[​IMG]

Sena likes this.
  10. Sena

Sena Veteran foruma

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Esh

Esh HWB

12. Sena

Sena Veteran foruma

Ja sam zvekno preporder kad se pojavilo prosle godine u ps storu, nadam se da toliko ceknje ce isplatiti.
    Kec mi tbh nije bas sjeo, iako daleko od lose.
    Nadam se boljem combat systemu, neko je vec pominjao, to je bas najveca man keca.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Esh

Esh HWB

14. Neso

Neso Komšija

Daj Boze da i konzole uspiju doci na trziste ove godine. Ovdje u USA je sad katastrofa, komplet industrija tone polako.

15. ming

ming Veteran foruma

Lagano ga guraju ka ps5 launchu

Esh likes this.
  16. Aldiin

Aldiin Overclocker

The Last Of Us Part 2 Has Leaked, Likely Thanks To An Overworked Developer

Uglavnom, citava igrica je leakana...

One of the surgeons Joel killed had a daughter called Abby The Firefly massacre destroyed her whole life, she's been looking for revenge ever since Knew who Ellie was because of her dad talking about their shot at a cure, figured out Joel from Firefly records Cult attacks Ellie's settlement and she, Jesse, and Dinah are part of the group sent to track down and attack it - Jesse is killed during this Ellie is now violently angry and goes to Seattle looking for the cults home to wipe it out, meets Joel there because he heard about Jesse and came back to help her Abby finds Ellie because she's been in conflict with the cult too, so when Ellie hunts them to Seattle and is set to attack them with Joel her group find them and attack She kills Joel herself, takes Ellie back to camp debating what to do with her since for all her hate she doesn't blame her for the massacre Ellie butchers her group to escape and Abby is now motivated to hunt her down Second half of the game is spent as Abby chasing Ellie Ellie continues hunting the cult while you chase her down Ending is Ellie and Abby fighting to the death You kill Ellie as Abby, and she leaves while realizing she's not really "won" in any meaningful way since all she's done is get more of her loved ones killed for the sake of her killing Joel and then Ellie Ending is "cycle of revenge" with the loose implication Ellie's friends will hunt Abby now in return

I ja sam pokusao samo da kopiram stvari, da sto manje vidim, zmireci...

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  17. Esh

Esh HWB

Vedo, Patton2410 and Pelikan like this.
  18. Patton2410

Bit ce veselo ljeto.

19. Neso

Neso Komšija

The entire ending of The Last of Us Part 2 has leaked online, with Sony quickly removing videos on YouTube -- but it reportedly leaked from a "disgruntled employee". Why was this employee this pissed? Over a "payment dispute with Naughty Dog"

Izgleda da je komplet prica procurila. Kome je stalo do same igre, izbjegavati sve clanke i postove po netu. Sve sto nije oficijelno od Naught Dog-a. Ja sam slicajno procitao sto nisam trebao, ebo ga patak i leakovi.

Edit: @Aldiin Nisam vidio da si ti vec postao.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  20. Eldorado

Eldorado Komšija

Nisam ni prvi dio prešao.

Na ps3 sam pola igre prešao, neki dan u zamjeni uzeo na CD-u za ps4 verziju :D

Valja početi i završiti prvi dio.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk