Gašenje sistema samog

Discussion in 'Operativni sistemi, aplikacije i programiranje' started by Critical~, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Critical~

Critical~ Aktivista

This system is shutting down. Please save all work in progress and log off. Any unsaved changes will be lost. Tis shutdowh was initaited by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Zbog čega mi se to dešava? Imam 1 minut da snimim sve i računar se ugasi sam. Kako popraviti?

2. Neso

Neso Komšija

U pitanju je virus ja mislim.Gledaj ovo:

Question
    Marc:
    I don't know if you are the correct person for this question, but perhaps you may have some insight.

When I am on line with my PC, I get an alert message such as:
    "Your system is shutting down.....initaited by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM.."
    In your opinion who/how/why is that message generated.

AnswerNicholas,

Unfortunately, that is caused by a virus. There are a few ways you could fix it. One, you could go out and purchase Norton, McAfee, or Trend-Micro at the store... most of these will come with a rescue disk that will allow you to scan your system without the worry of having it shutdown in the middle of it. Two, you could try to perform an online scan for free at http://housecall.anti-virus.com/ but there's a high chance that you probably will be shutdown before you can clean the virus.

For more information on the virus (W32.BLASTER) that is causing that to happen, check out this link. They also provide you with more information on how to disable the virus temporarily so you have time to scan your machine... here's the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/blast.mspx

Good luck, and be sure to let me know when you kill it. :)

Momak je imao problem identican tvom.Probaj sto je i on pokusao :)

3. Benq

Benq Komšija

Kad se to pojavi onda idi na Start-Run i tamo kucaj "shutdown -s" samo bez navodnika i prestat ce odbrojavanje.

4. 3125

3125 Komšija

shutdown -a, -s ce ga ugasiti :roll:

5. Benq

Benq Komšija

lol e onda je ono kod mene na poslu fenomen ja ukucao shutdown -s i prestalo odbrojavanje :S jarane ti ipak kucaj -a sta ja znam kakav je kod tebe feler :D