outlook e.

Discussion in 'Internet provideri, umrežavanje i web servisi' started by daco87, Mar 22, 2009.

1. daco87

daco87 Aktivista

moze li mi neko preporuciti neki brz i jednostavan (dobar) e-mail manager ili sta je vec!
    koristim pogani oe 6

2. apdejt

apdejt Overclocker

mozilla thunderbird

3. daco87

daco87 Aktivista

hvala, sad je puno bolje!
    a da li znas koji je incoming i outgoing server za @live.com i @hotmail.com

4. apdejt

apdejt Overclocker

To ne znam napamet, a trenutno nemam neta da provjerim posto sam na FZ, ali malo proguglaj ne bi to trebao biti problem pronaci uopste.

5. daco87

daco87 Aktivista

a google cini cuda! :mrgreen:
    nasao sam za live.com
    'Hotmail is using the HTTP protocol' aaaaj izgleda da nece moci na thunderb. :(

edit:
    In the My incoming mail server is a box, select POP3.
    * In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server box, type pop3.live.com.
    * In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server box, type smtp.live.com

ne moze ni za live, meni nije uspjelo

6. Mujka

Mujka Komšija

You have to use "Outlook connector", which is freely available at micrsoft web site to synchronize with hotmail unless you have a paid (a.k.a premium) account. If you do have a paid account its simple. Just put ur email adderss in the relevent field and outlook will take care of the rest. Or else use the following settings if you prefer to do it manually.
    Note that this works only if you have a paid hotmail account. otherwise you'll have to download outlook connector from microsoft and follow the instructions that come along with it.
    In Outlook Express, on the Tools menu, click Accounts.
    Click Add, and then click Mail.
    Type your name, and then click Next.
    Type your full Windows Live Hotmail e-mail address, and then click Next.
    Enter the following information, and then click Next:
    In the My incoming mail server is a box, select POP3.
    In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) server box, type pop3.live.com.
    In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server box, type smtp.live.com
    Type the account name and the password for your Windows Live Hotmail account. Clear the Remember password check box unless you're the only person with access to the computer. Make sure that the Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) check box isn't selected.
    Click Next, and then click Finish.
    In the Internet Accounts window, on the Mail tab, click the Windows Live Hotmail account that you added, and then click Properties.
    On the Advanced tab, under Server Port Numbers, enter the following information, and then click OK:
    In the Incoming server (POP3) box, type 995.
    In the Outgoing server (SMTP) box, type 25.
    Under both Outgoing mail (SMTP) and Incoming mail (POP3), select the This server requires a secure connection (SSL) check boxes.
    Click Close.

7. daco87

daco87 Aktivista

'With Outlook Connector, you can use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007'
    jesi citao ti?!? w.t.f