Borgovske furke - zezancija

Discussion in 'Generalna diskusija' started by Nihad, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Nihad

Nihad Aktivista

Za one koji su nekad gledali Zvjezdane staze, ovdje će biti nekih vrlo jakih provala:

1] I am Pentium 1 of Borg. Arithmetic is irrelevant. Division is futile. You WILL be approximated.

2] I am Forest Gump of Borg. Futile is as futile does. Assimilation is like a box of chocolates.

3] (Telephone secretary): We are Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. But we're not home right now, so leave a message after the tone and we'll assimilate you later... (beep)

4] My name is Borg - James Borg - license to assimilate.

5] I am Richard Burton of Borg. Prepare to be... did anyone ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?

6] I am Arnold Schwartzenegger of Borg. You will be assi... uh, assim..., oh, you will be terminated!

7] I am Julius Caesar of Borg. Veni, vidi, assimilavi.

8] I am John Lennon of Borg. Imagine all the people... assimilated.

9] I am Shakespeare 'o Borg. Thou art assimilated, my good man. Ye shall not resist, for that is futile.

10] I am JFK of Borg. Ask not what the collective can do for you, but what you can do for the collective.

11] I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Be vewy, vewy quiet... I'm assimiwating wabbits. Heh heh heh heh heh.

12] I am Dirty Harry of Borg. Go ahead, resist us. Make our day.

13] I am Homer of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimmm...mmmmmm Donuts.

14] I am the attorney of Borg. By being assimilated, you disclose that you have fully read and accepted our license agreement.

15] I am Paul McCartney of Borg. Resistance is futile -- let it be, let it be, let it be.

16] I am Hamlet of Borg. You are to be, or not to be, assimilated.

17] Yoda of Borg I am. Futile is resistance. Assimilate you we will.

18] I am Tweeti of Borg. I tawt I attimiwated a Puddy Tat!

19] I am Rubik of Borg, and the cube was MY idea.

20] We are Windows of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will drop your decent OS and install us. Stability and freedom are irrelevant. Your computing, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will boot us.

21] I am Bill Clinton of Borg. You will be ass stimulated.

Evo sad nekih političkih:

1] We are LuxemBORG. The European Community is irrelevant.

2] We are Taliban. You will be assimilated. If you are a woman, you will also be humiliated.

3] We are Zionist. Your land will be assimilated. Your historical qualifications are irrelevant.

4] We are modern Germans. Nazism is futile. Arean superiority is irrelevant. Third Reich, as it has been, is over. From that time forward, we have been servicing immigrants.

5] We are French. Americans will assimilate you for us. Our resistance is futile.

6] We are Soviets. You have been liberated. You will be assimilated.

7] We are Chinese. Your products will be assimilated for the lowest possible cost. Quality is futile. Trademarks are irrelevant.

I na kraju, jedan van sve konkurencije:

1] We are the Borg. You will be assimi............oh, please accept our full apology mr. Chuck Norris, we hope that we didn't annoy you, sorry again, our mistake!

2. GW

GW Moderator

Odlično. :D

3. sale072

sale072 Aktivista

We are French. Americans will assimilate you for us. Our resistance is futile.

najjaci XD

4. forzamilan

forzamilan Veteran foruma

1] We are the Borg. You will be assi........oh, please accept our full apology mr. Chuck Norris, we hope that we didn't annoy you, sorry again, our mistake!

hahaa oplakah :mrgreen:

5. Nihad

Nihad Aktivista

Evo još nekoliko iz muzičke industrije. Ovi su već ekstremizam. Pola nema nekog smisla, ali eto možda će nekome "sjesti".

1] We are Queen of Borg. All we hear is radio Collective. Assimilation must go on. It's a kind of magic. We want it all, and we want it now! Oh, he wants to break free - another one bites the dust!

2] We are Scorpions of Borg. Here we are, to assimilate you like a hurricane! We've assimilated no one like you. Bad Borgs running wild, and you better get outta their way! Assimilation rules the game. Resist me - please me. Don't resist her. The wind of change is blowing straight into your race. We'll all under the same mind.

3] I am Bryan Adamas of Borg. Everything I do, I do it for Borg. Have you ever really assimilated a woman? Let's make an assimilation to remember. Please resist me. It was a summer of stardate 5268457.4 - the best years of my life!

4] I am Phil Collins of Borg. You can't hurry assimilation. It's a groovy kind of assimilation. You'll be in my implant. Don't resist my number! You can feel it coming in the space tonight. It's just another day in Borg cube.

6. extibo

extibo Komšija

Jako. :D