Prvi DX12 benchmark: Ashes of the Singularity

Discussion in 'Procesori, RAM, matične ploče i grafičke kartice' started by Esh, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Esh

Esh HWB

Na netu se razvila diskusija (k'o u najbolja vremena) vezana za prvu igru koja koristi DX12, a gdje prvi benchmark daje poprilično velika poboljšanja u performansama za AMD kartice u odnosu na DX11. Naravno, već su krenuli i PR-ovi i čitava drama koju možete već pretpostaviti.

Detalji na PC Per: http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-C ... -Benchmark

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  2. lolak

lolak Aktivista

Ashes of the Singularity is one of those games that has always been in the forefront of the latest graphics technologies. One of the first games to support Microsoft's DX12 and async compute, and in receiving a Ryzen-optimized performance patch, the game is routinely used as a benchmark tool not only for graphics solutions, but also CPU benchmarks.

Now, Oxide Games has announced Ashes of The Singularity will feature support for the Vulkan renderer, which will be welcome news for users who don't want to upgrade to Windows 10, but don't want to live without low-level performance optimization in their games. The new Vulkan render path is still a beta feature, which you must enable through your Steam account. Just right click Ashes of the Singularity on your Steam library, hit "Properties", and activate the 2.4 opt-in in the beta features tab.
    [​IMG]

Izvor: TPU

3. Neso

Neso Komšija

4. Neso

Neso Komšija