Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by senad_986, Oct 24, 2012.

1. senad_986

senad_986 Komšija

Nova igra poljskog studija CD Projekt RED, inace ekipe koja nam je donijela odlicne The Witcher i The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
    Ukratko, radi se o sandbox RPG-u zasnovanom na pen-and-paper RPG-u, Cyberpunk 2020 ciji ce autor, Mike Pondsmith, ucestvovati u razvoju igre.

Zvanicna stranica

Obecanje autora:
    [​IMG]
    Intervju s jednim od suosnivaca CD Projekt RED-a, Marcin Iwinskim:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2020
  2. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

Ovo bi moglo valjat :9

3. Beeblebrox

Beeblebrox Aktivista

Zna CDPR posao :D

4. senad_986

senad_986 Komšija

Ako bude u rangu s Witcherima, nema fule, samo sam skeptican oko ovog sandbox dijela - da im to ne bude velik zalogaj. Mislim da bi bilo bolje da se drze nivoa kao u Witcheru, samo neka ih naprave vecim i detaljnijim, nego da prave veliki svijet koji ce vjerovatno biti vecim dijelom generican.

5. Beeblebrox

Beeblebrox Aktivista

I mene to pomalo brine, ali vjerovaću im na riječ kad kažu da su i sami svjesni izazova: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/10 ... that-mean/

6. vutra

vutra Komšija

Ev' ga i CG teaser

Pjesma je Bullets od Archive, ako koga zanima :smt006

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  7. Pelikan

Pelikan Veteran foruma

Release je 2015., samo su malčice poranili :)

8. senad_986

senad_986 Komšija

Kazu da im je u planu da gameplay grafika bude kao ova iz teasera!
    A dok ovo izadje, vjerovatno cemo zaigrati treci dio Witchera, ali o tome konkretan info dobijemo 5. februara.
    Skrivena poruka iz trailera:
    Do you like our latest creation? We certainly hope so Yo may remember that we sometimes send you guys secret messages like this. It's a great way for us to speak right to you instead of burying ourselves in corporate mumbo-jumbo so let's begin!

First of all - have you noticed all the details in our teaser (yes, it's a teaser. We'll make a proper trailer in the future)? If you know the Cyberpunk setting there are some things you can spot, like implants - look for the weapon hands and the real skin - corporate emblems that should look familiar and more. Happy hunting!

You're probably curious about the release date. It's currently scheduled a way off in 2015 but in truth the delivery date is more like "when it's done". We will release Cyberpunk to you when we're convinced it is nothing but pure, refined, unadulterated awesome. We want it to be the most kick ass futuristic RPG ever - OK, maybe this sounds pretty bully, but it is our actual goal! You judge if we deliver it!

Oh - and you may wonder why we announced our game so early before the release. The reason is that we're still building our dev team so if you are a talented dude or dudette willing to work in a really different company (gamers rule & boring corporate stuff drools!) on a super ambitious project, send us your application right now! [1] [email protected]

So you want to know what kind of game Cyberpunk 2077 will be? The short description is that it will be a story-heavy, nonlinear, open world RPG based on the well known Cyberpunk pen&paper system and setting. Building open world games is something we are mastering right now and we believe that properly joining nonlinear gameplay with an excellent story telling will bring a totally new quality. Mmm... We'll tell some more about it soon!

And that's not all that's new. We are about the reveal our other project which is much closer to being completed and yes, it will also be a fully open-world game with an intense story. You can probably guess the game we're talking about On the 5th of February it will all be clear.

So stay tuned as we will have quite a lot to show and tell you soon!

We are waiting for you on our newly created forum called Afterlife - what other name could we have chosen for it?

CD Projekt RED Team
    IGN Rewind Theater: Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

9. senad_986

senad_986 Komšija

The interview with Mateusz Kanik, Cyberpunk 2077’s project lead.
    Mike Pondsmith, the creator of the pen-and-paper Cyberpunk system, talks about the Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  10. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

Less than a day after Sony teases a reveal of the PS4, CD Projekt Red—makers of the popular Witcher series—have unveiled the engine that will be powering their next-generation games:

11. vutra

vutra Komšija

Znači nita prije 2018 ako ne i kasnije.

12. Stevie_Ray

Stevie_Ray Veteran foruma

Garant jos jedna Gameworks igra.

13. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

14. igor.g

igor.g Komšija

Konacno neke informacije, pa makar i leakovi. Ovo ce ih potjerati da izbace svoje inf. prije planiranog

15. Pelikan

Pelikan Veteran foruma

I Witcher 3 je bio leakan prije izlaska, citava prica

16. Esh

Esh HWB

17. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

Ovo je gore od death strandinga. Ne znam samo čemu ovo prodavanje magle i bespotrebno podizanje očekivanja kod igrača? Nemamo ni prvi trailer a već mi je dosadilo slušati o ovoj igri.

18. Esh

Esh HWB

Pa biće trailer na E3, bez sumnje, ali ne vidim mogućnost da igra izađe ove godine..

19. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Ovo ce garant biti najavljeno 2019 za 2020. Nema mi nista odvratnije kada najave igru za koju imaju samo ime.

20. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

Ako izađe 2020 to će onda biti nekih 7 godina razvoja. Ako tako bude onda je sigurno bilo nekih direction shifts i sličnih problema tokom razvoja. Uglavnom bih volio filtrirati vijesti za ovu igru i death stranding dok ne bude nešto konkretno da se vidi i sazna.