FIFA Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by Adi_k, Sep 17, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Esh

Esh HWB

2. Esh

Esh HWB

2010 FIFA World Cup izlazi 30. aprila.

3. Esh

Esh HWB

The physics-based, data-driven technology behind the EA SPORTS football engine has been optimised for PC to deliver true freedom on the pitch with individuality of player control and movement, sophisticated ball touches, and physical interaction between players. FIFA 11 PC will feature the market-leading true 360° dribbling system that gives players precise control of the ball and next generation animation technology that delivers Skilled Dribbling, enabling skilled dribblers to face defenders and use highly responsive lateral dribbling to skip past them. Plus, Physical Play has been improved using collision sharing, creating a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between players.

Two years in development, the console game engine has been optimised for PC, delivering next generation console-quality gameplay, game modes and visuals to FIFA 11 PC.

4. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

ovo zaslužuje novi thread ;)

5. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

http://fifa.easports.com/enGB/enGB/news ... ifa11%20PC

NEXT GEN CONSOLE FOOTBALL GAME ENGINE ARRIVES FOR EA SPORTS FIFA 11 PC
    Award-Winning Gameplay to be available on PC with FIFA 11

Electronic Arts announced today that the football engine that drives the award-winning EA SPORTSTM FIFA gameplay on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system has arrived for FIFA 11 PC. Two years in development, the console game engine has been optimised for PC, delivering next generation console-quality gameplay, game modes and visuals to FIFA 11 PC.

"The EA SPORTS FIFA franchise is committed to investing and innovating for PC and this is a watershed moment," said Executive Producer Kaz Makita. "We are delivering to FIFA 11 PC the high quality gameplay, innovative game modes and stunning graphics that have made FIFA the highest rated sports game on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 and winner of over 50 sports game of the year awards."

The physics-based, data-driven technology behind the EA SPORTS football engine has been optimised for PC to deliver true freedom on the pitch with individuality of player control and movement, sophisticated ball touches, and physical interaction between players. FIFA 11 PC will feature the market-leading true 360° dribbling system that gives players precise control of the ball and next generation animation technology that delivers Skilled Dribbling, enabling skilled dribblers to face defenders and use highly responsive lateral dribbling to skip past them. Plus, Physical Play has been improved using collision sharing, creating a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between players.

FIFA 11 PC features and game modes will be revealed in the coming weeks and months.

FIFA 11 will be available in stores Oct. 1 across Europe and Asia for the PlayStation®3, Xbox 360®, WiiTM, PC, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DSTM, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system and mobile. The game has not yet been rated.

[​IMG]

i bilo je vrijeme :D

6. Seadboy

Seadboy Aktivista

Re: FIFA 11 PC next gen!!!

Konacno....

7. Esh

Esh HWB

Napravi slobodno, samoj nemoj zaboraviti da ga osvjezavas redovno sa novostima.

8. gilla

gilla Aktivista

Konacno i pc only igraci da vide sta je fifa za pes. Kad mi komsija pocne " ma pes je majka za fifu" :smt005 , hocu ga obradovati.

9. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

Report of the FIFA 11 PC event in Cologne: Really NextGen for PC!

It is strange, I am sitting in front of a computer, in my hand there is a Xbox 360 controller and on the monitor FIFA really look like on my PS3...

Something like that was in my head all the time today during the FIFA 11 PC event in Cologne. We had the possibility to watch a presentation of the PC producer Ian Jarvis who told us the FIFA message which we have been awaiting for such a long time: FIFA 11 on the PC will be Next-Gen! Unbelieveable! And for all who wasn't able to believe that: We were allowed to play the PC version of FIFA 11... and the feeling, such a gameplay and such a graphic on the PC - great!

So I can confirm what i>fifa_freak has written before and can confirm that the press message of EA is correct: FIFA 11 on the PC will be full NextGen - with all important features: NextGen graphics, NextGen engine, NextGen modes and NextGen gameplay.

We have collected facts about the game, have done some interviews and have played the game. A lot of informations for you, but unforunately we are allowed to release these not until 21st July because of a press embargo.

But I can promise you: FIFA 11 will be by far the best FIFA that has ever be released on a PC!

10. Esh

Esh HWB

Samo da ne ispadne proslogodisnji port sa konzola, a onda opet da na konzolama 11tka bude bolja :)

11. ColdFire

ColdFire Overclocker

jesi pesimista :p
    citao sam negdje da ce ima web based kustomizaciju , smrdi mi na mikrotransakcije :lol:

12. mickovic

mickovic Novi član

Opa fifa se izgleda konacno priblizava PES-u po kvalitetu :))

13. robinho

robinho Novi član

Pa ne bih se slozio bas sa tim...ipak je fifa na pesu druga prica..
    ali dobro, zeljno iscekujem kad ce se pojavit..:)
    Dok je ne isprobam ne mogu bilo sta rec..

14. gilla

gilla Aktivista

Fifa je koju milju ispred pesa barem na ps3 i 360.

15. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

samo da zahtjevi ne budu preveliki i da bude dobra optimizacija. pes 2010 za pc ima next gen grafiku, pa dobro piči i na starijim mašinama.

16. suppa_FMB

suppa_FMB Komšija

Ako izadje za PC vi sto je niste igrali na konzolama shvatit cete sta ste propustali. PES joj nije ni do koljena...

17. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

nema "ako izađe"... igra izlazi za pc 1.10.2010. :wink:

18. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

novi PC screenshotovi:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

svaki komentar je suvišan...

19. Esh

Esh HWB

Trebao si staviti slike u thumbs. Neka kretanje bude fluidno pa cemo onda diskutovati o grafici.

20. suppa_FMB

suppa_FMB Komšija

Na konzolama je kretanje bilo idealno, barem u 09 i 10 verziji igre.