Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven / eFootball thread

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by forzajuve, Jul 16, 2007.

1. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

da sumiramo najnovije vijesti:

- pes demo izlazi iduće sedmice

- novi SS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gamescom traileri:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNpfXc_tPyQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZBgT08n9ds&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

čak su stavili i osoblje koje provjerava travnjak prije tekme.

novi "mypes" service:

Digital Entertainment GmbH has revealed full details of its innovative myPES service, which offers players of PES 2012 the chance to upload scores and results to the Facebook social network site.

myPES has been designed and produced in collaboration with argonauten G2 and is a Facebook Application that emphasises the social elements of PES 2012 via connections with the PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and Windows PC versions of PES 2012. It allows like-minded fans to get together through PES 2012, whether it be comparing various match stats, or setting up leagues and groups with friends on Facebook. Results from matches played both online and offline between two people can be uploaded by the user. The myPES App needs to be installed on Facebook and can be connected with the game via the Personal Data settings. An update available to download for PES 2012 users planned for the day of release will add this functionality to the game.

Players will receive rewards for their activities, with game-related bonuses on offer for specific goals or tasks being attained, while bonuses related to the use of the myPES App are also offered. Finally, there will be hidden bonuses, which will contain further special surprises.

“Social networks are a vital part of our lives - and PES is a game that is social in nature, creating debate and competition while getting people together,” commented Florian Stronk, European Director of Online and Social Media for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. “PES 2012 constantly surprises, and myPES is perfect for showing the sheer diversity of those that play it. The unique Badge system within the App will encourage people to play matches with different teams, experiment with tactics, and eventually make new friends from all over the globe.”

“Connecting a PC- and Console-Game directly to the biggest social network is a true innovation in the gaming industry: No one has made an app like that before!” commented Maik Hofmann, Unit Director for argonauten G2. “Working without any benchmark - neither in concept nor in technology - made the myPES project very demanding. And that's exactly how we like it!”

mypes video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... fCztpgdR5M

- cover star: cristiano ronaldo

[​IMG]

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH will use gamescom to announce that the world’s most expensive player, Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo, is to be the face of PES 2012. The Galactico midfielder will appear on all packaging and marketing materials, with KONAMI also confirming release dates for the forthcoming PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), PlayStation®2 and Wii™ versions of the game.

PES 2012 is released for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC on October 14th, and KONAMI today announced that the PSP® and PlayStation®2 versions will follow on October 28th with the Wii™ game to follow on November 4th. The publisher has also confirmed that versions for Nintendo 3DS and iOS formats are also in development, with firm dates to follow.

The announcement that Cristiano Ronaldo will be the face of PES 2012 comes as anticipation for the football title hits new heights. Press acclaim for the game has been universally positive, with the key additions of Teammate Control - wherein players can prompt runs or control two players at once - and the Active AI system that ensures teammates work to create space and make key attacking and defensive runs winning wide-ranging plaudits from the media.

“Cristiano Ronaldo embodies everything we are trying to achieve with PES 2012,” commented Jon Murphy, European PES Team Leader. “He is quick, skilful, with an eye for a pass, and devastating in attack. His movement and energy brighten any game, and we are delighted that he has agreed to work with us in the pivotal title in the PES series.”

“I have long admired the PES series, but what KONAMI has achieved this year is remarkable,” Ronaldo enthused. “Football is all about teams working together and making assists and runs that create attacking opportunities. KONAMI has recreated this perfectly, and PES 2012 is a brilliant simulation of a real match. If you know football, you are going to want to spend some time with this amazing game.”

PES 2012 will feature prominently for KONAMI at gamescom, and the publishers has produced a bespoke demo version for players to experience. The demo will allow users to try out a wide range of the game’s licensed clubs, with a strong mix of club and national teams faithfully recreated. KONAMI is keen to show the individuality each team offers in PES 2012, hence the full list of clubs playable at gamescom is as follows:

Gamescom will also introduce visitors to key new modes within PES 2012. Football Life showcases the different career paths in the sport, and allows users to experience a career as a player, manager or owner. It is an umbrella title spanning the popular Master League and Become a Legend modes, both of which have been enhanced for the new game, but also the all-new unlockable Club Boss mode, where you steer a club fiscally.

The Training Challenges will also be on show, allowing users to refine their set-piece skills and to get to grips with the possibilities afforded by the new Teammate Control system. KONAMI will also use the show to outline key advances in PES 2012’s online elements, with the welcome return of Master League Online, plus a series of exciting community elements designed to play up the competitive natures of the series. The new personal data system which allows players to save preferred option lists, control elements and an avatar will also be shown.

“PES 2012 is the most completed football game to date and gamescom will give us a chance to show the many advances to everyone attending the show,” commented Murphy. “We look forward to seeing people get to grips with all it offers and will be watching closely to see how the many new elements are received.”

p.s. ko je ono od vas prije nekoliko godina izjavio da neće kupiti niti jedan pes dok je ronaldo na kaveru :lol: ?

2. ne0.

ne0. Novi član

Izgleda predobrooo !

3. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

uočen je veliki bug na gamescomu. naime, igrači uvijek trče naprijed poslije svakog pasa sa suigračem. pogledajte sve trailere na youtube-u, pa ćete vidjeti o čemu se radi.

4. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

5. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

6. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Da, biti ce jos jedan uskoro, ovaj djeluje:

"F A N T A S T I C N O"

Od prebacivanja, do kretnje, do brzine, kamere, penali, igraci, reakcije, nadati se samo boljem kada finalna izadje.

7. ne0.

ne0. Novi član

evo cover.

[​IMG]

8. Zlatan

Zlatan Komšija

9. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

Nevjerovatno koliko su golmani glupi, pa 90% suteva je pogodak.. Rezu sam stavio na nativnu (1920x1200) al izgleda kao da je jos uvijek 1280x720, pogledajte screenshot.

Inace se vidi napredak u animaciji igraca (doduse i dalje je slab sistem kolizije, prolaze jedan kroz drugog) i ponasanju same lopte. Nek isprave golmane i nek poprave ovo mutnilo od grafike i igra je onda skroz OK.

[​IMG]

10. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Ma dobro, treba uzeti u obzir da je ovo Demo v1, Demo v2 tek treba da izadje.

Mutnilo je svima (vecini), mozda je bas zbog tog sto je demo ali hajde znaj.

Par puta golman po sredini, veoma slabe lopte pusta u gol, to me negativno iznenadilo - ali sam vec bio ostavio gornji komentar.

Inace probao sam i trening i kontroliranje drugog igraca (paralelno), lijepa stvar, zato mogu reci da je definitivno bolji od 2011-ke.

11. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Evo nakon jos jedne utakmice dogodi mi se najcudniji bug. Naime prilikom pokusaja ovog novog sistema nekako sam zahvatio i golmana i ostao zakljucan na njemu cijelo vrijeme...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO3-nShr9jo

12. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

Ovo sto je grafika 'mutna' je ocito neki Konamijev filter (ala piss-filter u Codemasters igrama), jer u replay-ima je grafika savrseno ostra.

lol za golmana :)

13. Zlatan

Zlatan Komšija

Da li ja to ne vidim ili u pesu nema opcija da se smjer pasova određuje potpuno manuelno.... dodavanja su nekako prelagana u odnosu na fifu (kad u fifi postavim sve na manual) dovoljno je malo usmjeriti pas ili čak nikako i lopta ide u noge igraču dok je u fifi potrebno dosta skila za precizan pas i udarac

14. aNaToMiC !

aNaToMiC ! Overclocker

Mutnilo od grafike sam popravio u opcijama tamo na meni-u predzadnja opciju tu udjes i stimas ja sam sebi namjestio sada puno ljepse izgleda,ne svidja mi se sto je igra pomalo prespora dok lopta do nekoga dodje haman popit kafu za to vrijeme,i to sam popravio isto u meniu predzadnja opcija samo speed +1 i to je to.Igra mi je skoro potpuno ista kao PES 11 samo sto nema onog smotanog dodavanja i tek mala poboljsanja(za razliku od FIFE)

15. Ajdin87

Ajdin87 Aktivista

Ima razlike u odnosu na proslu verziju, al sad mi se cini kao da je lopta zalijepljena igracu za noge, idalje mi smetaju duge lopte, nikako mi nije prirodan let, a i onaj x ne pomaze, nadam se da ce popraviti stosta do finalne verzije.

16. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

U tim opcijama mozes stelit RGB i brightness, nista vise

17. aNaToMiC !

aNaToMiC ! Overclocker

Uskoro cu postaviti video na kojem se vide poboljsanja..

18. aNaToMiC !

aNaToMiC ! Overclocker

19. ne0.

ne0. Novi član

ja cu sacekat finalnu verziju ipak !

20. immolation

immolation Novi član

jel je ko igrao na xbox360 gamepadu???