Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven / eFootball thread

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by forzajuve, Jul 16, 2007.

1. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

jedan novi patch za pes 2011 pc. kažu da je odličan.

[​IMG]

Today we are proud to release the official ModdingWay PES2011 patch, the matrix:editing project or short m:ep.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Features:
    • Barclays Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A TIM, Premier Liga, Liga BBVA, 1. Bundesliga
    • nPower Championship, Serie bwin, 2. Bundesliga
    • all participants of Champions League 2011
    • all participants of Copa Libertadores 2011
    • updated squads for all national teams
    • improved gameplay achived by the matrix evaluation system
    • boots from 15 different brands (more than 5000 players wear their correct boot)
    • balls for each supported league
    • realistic market values for all players
    • real sponsors in the Master League
    • playernames in the format "J. Doe"
    • chantpack
    • new menu soundtrack
    • new entrance music
    • new scoreboard
    • realistic stadiums for all teams
    • new menu graphics
    • and many more...

Installation guide:
    • Read this installation guide. We won't answer to any questions that are already answered here.
    • If you are not sure if you have modified any .img files of your PES installation, we highly recommend that you reinstall PES2011.
    • Make sure that you game is using the official Patch 1.03 by Konami and that you have already downloaded the DLC 7.00 of March 2011.
    • Download the matrix:editing project. You can choose from different mirrors, they are all compatible with each other.
    • After you downloaded all 10 parts, unpack them using a tool like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
    • Now you can start the actual installer which is is located in the unpacked "Matrix Editing Project 2011" folder and named "setup.exe". You only need to select where you want to install the m:ep. By default it's going into your Program Files folder but you can put it wherever you want to, but do yourself a favor and don't install it into you PES folder.
    • After the installation you'll find four new shortcuts on your desktop. Three of them start the game using the second league that is specified in the shortcuts' name. The fourth shortcut is a small tool that lets you select which version you want to use before you start the game. You can keep the shortcuts you want to use and delete the rest. If you decide to use a second league from another country, the launcher for this country is still in the data folder your m:ep installation directory.
    • In order to run the m:ep properly you have to start it using one of four tools mentioned above.
    • If you have any problem while installing or using m:ep check the F.A.Q. below before you post your problem to the forums.

Download:
    [​IMG]
    BitShare.com
    Part #1
    Part #2
    Part #3
    Part #4
    Part #5
    Part #6
    Part #7
    Part #8
    Part #9
    Part #10

RapidShare.com
    Part #1
    Part #2
    Part #3
    Part #4
    Part #5
    Part #6
    Part #7
    Part #8
    Part #9
    Part #10

Uploaded.to
    Part #1
    Part #2
    Part #3
    Part #4
    Part #5
    Part #6
    Part #7
    Part #8
    Part #9
    Part #10

Thanks to the whole m:ep team (in alphabetical order):
    • arctic-monkey
    • Ariel Santarelli
    • arquero7171
    • Arsenal4Life
    • Capfca
    • denxho
    • Enzo
    • EricFCH
    • Gothlay
    • Grand Bleu
    • jenkey1002
    • Kenny
    • Marinho
    • Michał17Widzew
    • Milosh Velich
    • mstar
    • Paul81118
    • R4M130
    • Raindrop
    • razib_46
    • Severus
    • SG Eintracht
    • stardrummer91
    • Tarik
    • Tottimas

We also want to thank the following people whose work helped to make this patch possible (in alphabetical order):
    • DKHernandez
    • Dynamoking
    • goldorakiller
    • Hajnal30
    • Hawke
    • JackWho
    • juce
    • MxSonic
    • PrettyMarlon
    • Robbie
    • Tunizizou
    • w!ld@
    • all betatesters
    • the m:ep data research team
    • and everyone we might have forgotten

Have fun,
    your ModdingWay staff

Frequently asked questions
    Q: How exactly does the matrix evaluation system work?
    A: It's almost impossible to explain this system as it was constantly developed over the last five years. It uses mathematical logic and 111 formulas to calculate the new skills and attributes for each player. Almost everything is connected with the real football leagues, e.g. the playing style of each team is influenced by the results of the last two years.

Q: Is the m:ep compatible to other patches?
    A: The m:ep is delivered "as is". That means that we do not guarantee that it will still run as it is used to after you modified any files. If something goes wrong while experimenting with other files or patches, the easiest way to return to the original m:ep is to reinstall it.

Q: The new stats system sounds interesting. Can you upload the EDIT.bin?
    A: No. The m:ep is a complete patch. There will be no seperate releases of single parts of it.

Q: I've found a bug. What to do now?
    A: Just post it here or in our forums at ModdingWay and we will look into it.

Q: Can you add other download mirrors or can I add mirrors myself?
    A: No, please respect that we dont want that others upload our patch on other mirrors.

2. forzamilan

forzamilan Veteran foruma

Jesi probao jel čemu? Pošto znam da sam uvijek skidao patcheve od Smokea.

3. igor.g

igor.g Komšija

Steta za 2010, nema vise patcheva za transfere, ovaj 2011 mi je odron.

4. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

grafički i vizuelno, najljepši patch koji sam vidio za bilo koji serijal pes-a.

uz pesedit patch, sigurno najbolji za pes 2011.

5. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

pes 2012 e3 trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSGTs597TO4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

6. hellboy

hellboy Novi član

Na E3 je objavljen i novi tech demo sa Seabassom :). Samo neka poprave prebacivanje to mi najviše smeta na PES11 koji je mnogo bolji od desetke

7. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Igram 2011 svakodnevno online lige sa oko jos 50 nasih balkanaca i eto 100% njih se zali na prebacivanje, od tog prebacivanja pocnu se primati glupi golovi, autogolovi takodjer, dubinske lopte sa "trokutom" prolaze jer ne mozes prebaciti na zadnjeg igraca da potrcis za njom i to stvara opstu konfuziju.

A da je 2011 bolja od 2010 to je jasno, i sutanje i sve, naravno kad se covjek navikne, postane mnogo realnije/bolje nego u prijasnjim verzijama. Trazili smo da ne bude automatika da se treba potruditi da dodas/das gol to smo i dobili, sad je na njima samo da srece prebacivanja i pojedine kretnje igraca i to je to :)

8. Mujka

Mujka Komšija

umene jaran radi trokuta nece vise da igra soker protiv mene haha tacno hoce lik da razbije i tv sve radi tog glupog prebacivanja pa non stop na isti nacin prolaze lopte ono presmijesno :D

9. forzamilan

Šta sam grijeha skupio psovajući radi tog prebacivanja, još kad njubare uzmu farcu, veselje :D

10. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With PES 2012 Konami continues the dialogue with the fans and tries to improve key aspects of the game according to the players' request. The main focus in PES 2011 is to offer the highest possible level of playability, challange and realism. Following the fans' feedback, the AI has been drastically change to improve it in all aspects. Additionally, teamwork is now a crucial part of being succesful in the game – which makes the game even closer to the real experience.

The trailer was released in Konami's pre-E3 show and gives a great impression of how the new additions will enrich the PES experience.

Active AI: In PES 2012's attempt to recreate the gameflow and fell of a real football team, active AI plays an important role. Players now will not chase every ball, and instead try to make intelligent runs to create free space or to drag defenders out of position. Team members call for the ball, start to run to provide more possibilities for the pass or set of rapid, diagonal runs to surprise the opponents. Midfielders will try to support the ball holder from the back. Active AI will ensure that the natural flow of the game will still be present – each with specific routines for attack and defense. The defense tactic to hold up play, which had been introduced last year, has been improved to provide even greater controll and effectiveness when limiting space for the opposition attack. Playing as an unit plays an even greater role now. The defenders, for instnace, while holding a tight line, will make sure the distance between them will not be exploited, drop back together as an unit and quickly close any gaps which may appear. Individually, thay will also make smarter decisions

Duels: Physical duels are a critical part of the game. The physical strength of a player plays an imporant role and has a great influence on wether a player wins a duel on the field. Depending on a how a player is tackled, he will go down or might be able to stay on his feet – the animations of physical duels have been greatly enhanced.

Graphics: Various graphical aspects of the game have been worked on. The players' facial expressions are now more miscellaneous and the lighting effects have been improved even further. Also, to add more atmosphere various things at the side of the field, such as TV cameras or photographers, are now aniamted and feel more life-like.

Off The Ball Control: A key feature in PES 2012 is the ability to select any player on the field at any time. A new system which allows you to switch to any player using the right analogue stick has been introtuced and allows a much better control in defense and offense.

Referee AI: Since referees are very important for the game flow, they have been completely overhauled in PES 2012 to cause less interruptions. A lot work has been done concerning the advantage rule, the referees will only stop play if it is really necessary and are able to show of yellow cards on later occassions if an advantage was played.

Passing support: Users will now be able to choose how much AI support they want went passing the ball in a scale from one to five.

“We are extremly happy to announce all these improvements the fans have been waiting for“, says Jon Murphy, European PES team leader. “In PES 2012, it is all about combining a real football simulation with a great gaming experience. The trailer shows off many of the improvements of this year's game. However, this is not all we have changed in PES 2012, but we are already excited to hear the fans' opinions.

11. forzamilan

Bitno je da je Pirlo još Milanov igrač. Najgore što će tako biti i kad izađe novi PES na jesen ili na zimu, pola transfera će biti od prošle sezone...

12. EL NINO CFC

EL NINO CFC Veteran foruma

ima update , sve to rijesi

13. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Jel' istina da se na PES-u pa i fifi ne moze solidno igrati online ? Spominje se lag te odredjeni broj cheatera. Kontao sam kupiti jednu ili drugi igru ali jedini nacin online igranja jeste da se dogovorim sa nekim koga znam ..a postoje i nekakava "ugovaranja" utakmica preko pojedinih PES foruma.

Bas me razocara.

14. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

NAILS, ako se ikada odlucis kupiti PES orginal upoznati cu te sa sigurno najvecom i najorganizovanijom komunom na Balkanu. Tu igram vec par godina i bez ikakvih problema, ljudi su funkcionalni sigurno 10 godina i imaju sve sto jednoj organizaciji treba.

Dovoljno je reci da su digli igru na veci nivo i uveli "manager" tip igranja, gdje bi dokazani clanovi, njih 32 u 2 lige po 16 igrali i zaradjivali od ulaznica/video snimaka + sponzora, nagrada i sl. kao u RL i na osnovu toga kupovali igrace.

Cijene igraca se gledaju po TM-u i vjeruj mi da nigdje nemas PES + MANAGER u jednom, a oni su to omogucili. Organizaciju vode ljudi iz "Uprave" a predsjednik se bira svake godine na osnovu dosadasnjeg zalaganja, future plans i sl. Nikakve vrste cheatera ne podrzavaju, ljudi koji imaju "los" internet (mada ih vise i nema) su zamoljeni da pauziraju dok ne nabave novi.

Znaci pored tog managera igraju se jos 3 "Classic" lige i igra se obicnim klubovima, posjeduju klase klubova po njihovoj vrijednosti i ne igramo 1. klasom, a tu spadaju klubovi tipa Barca, City,Manu,Juve, Milan, Inter, Real i sl. gleda se po cijeni/kvalitetu igraca...

Svi rookie-i startaju u 3. klasik ligi, kao sto sam i ja pa se probijaju vise na prema gore, logicno, sto jaca liga to prije biras klub kada bude draft.

Imaju i KUP-ovi i Turniri koji se redovno organizuju, odnosno KUP je obavezan tokom lige a Turniri idu sedmicno/mjesecno kako bude zaintresovanih.

Komunikacija/Dogovaranje je preko "chata" PesLauncher...

Tu sa foruma smo ja i "Bumbe" koji ti takodjer moze potvrditi sam kvalitet organizacije :)

15. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Hvala na detaljima, zvuci pro. Sve super samo nisam toliko zaigrijan da budem u tome vec ponekad da uletim i opalim koju tekmu. Standardno kao na MMO igrama, odaberem nekoga iz sobe i raspali.

Medjutim, malo sam skeptican oko fifa/PES online igranaj pa se malo raspitujem kako stoje po pitanju cheatera i laga. Cujem da je na fifi katastrofa online gaming pa se navodno igra preko neko drugog servisa.

Gdje ima najpovoljnije kupiti kljuc PES 2011 ?

16. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Pes 2011 bas i nema cheatera, prosto je nemoguce cheatati, ono sto ljudi rade je upale torrent kada gube da pukne veza da im s ene pise los rezultat, zato i ne igram na internetu.

Laga nema nikako, opet ponavljam, kada se i ti i on odlucite igrati i pogasite sve "potrosace" iza nece biti laga to ti garantujem. Ovdje uvijek mozes doci potraziti nekog da poigras sa njim, ali ako te ljudi ne poznaju ne zele igrati sa tobom, zato mislim da ovo nije pravo mjesto da se trazi takvo nesto.

U svakom slucaju uvijek imas QUICK MATCH i on automatski nadje nekoga tko ti dobro stoji.

Za kljuc, ne znam gdje bi sad mogao, mozda neki polovnjak, dati cu ti ja kljuc i nick ali ubij me ne znam passworda, nikako se sjetiti, bas sam neki dan pokusao dati kolegi i nikako se sjetiti pass-a...

17. NAILS

NAILS Moderator

Kontam se izmedju fife i PES-a jer nije samo jedan slucaj gdje lik kupio igru maksuz za online gaming i nula bodova (fifa).

Nije mi bas najjasnije zasto ni jedna od ovih igara nema standardni online sistem kao na vecini MMO igara sa sobama a da normalno funkcionise. Npr fifa online 2 je odlicna igra i to free ali je problem sto je samo za azijsko trziste te je igrivo samo ako je protivnik sa naseg kontinenta. Cak je izgleda laksi sistem na njoj nego na na PESU/fifi 11 sto se tice gejminga koji ja trazim.

Hvala jos jednom. Malo mi je ohladilo kada sam cuo kakvo je stanje. Ako se sjetis koji je pass, baci PP da probam pa ako bude ok onda da i kupim.

18. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

nemaš se šta dvoumiti - fifa!

19. suppa_FMB

suppa_FMB Komšija

Ma kakav PES i online, to je toliko neoptimizovano da se ne moze igrati. Fifu 2011 sam ja igro preko Xboxa i nisam osjetio od 50 utakmica u samo par njih lag.

20. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Za PES govoris iz iskustva?

Ja svaki dan odigram najmanje 10 utakmica, nekad i vise, i stvarno se rijetko kad susretnem sa lagom, i to pretezno kad protivnik iza ima Torrente.

Svjestan sam da ima Fifa lovera i PES lovera ali ako ne znas kakvo je ovo drugo onda je nekad najbolje presutjeti, ja licno nikad nisam FIFU igrao ni off ni online pa zato i ne komentarisem, po mom skromnom misljenje ono sto "cujes" nije isto kao ono sto "dozivis" zato je nekad najbolje i ne komentarisati.

@NAILS, dzaba, sve sam radio i nikako, a ne mogu traziti novi password, mogu samo resetovati stari, KONAMI je malo u*eban kad je o tome rijec, traze kopiju svega da im saljem pa mi mrsko opet :)