DIABLO III

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by igor.g, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Reventon

Reventon Veteran foruma

Ako ce ovo stvarno znaciti da ce igru prije zavrsiti, neka su. Izgleda da su i oni skontali da je vrag odnjeo salu, svijet ce poceti otkazivati unaprijed narucene igre.

2. pa poceli su i to uveliko,citao sam na diabloinc-u...

3. Tir Anasazi

Tir Anasazi Komšija

4. vnm_

vnm_ Komšija

ja prije mislim da to sve ide u prvoj expanziji, a siguran sam da nece ostati na samo jednoj.

5. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

Biće dvije expanzije kao i za Starcraft II ;)

6. svaka mu cast kako je napravio,al kako sam scroll dole,kad je on izletio sjebo sam se...modafakin fag

7. Tir Anasazi

Tir Anasazi Komšija

Ja ga tek sad skuzih, nisam ni isao do zadnje slike :lol:

8. Reventon

Reventon Veteran foruma

9. Neo Bahamut Zero

Neo Bahamut Zero Veteran foruma

Znaci nista do Septembra-Oktobra. :lol:

10. Beeblebrox

Beeblebrox Aktivista

Mene ne bi začudio ni decembar, taman tamo nekad oko "smaka svijeta". Ionako im ide uz priču, đavo, pakao, demoni i tako to :mrgreen:

11. ZubicVila

ZubicVila Aktivista

Ako neko dobije beta key, a nije neki fan igre, nek me se sjeti molim. Hvala :D

12. Tir Anasazi

Tir Anasazi Komšija

13. Esh

Esh HWB

Tipujem na juni :D

14. Pelikan

Pelikan Veteran foruma

Dijelio IGN i CVG juce brdo kljuceva, gdje si bio :p

15. n1dal

n1dal Aktivista

Everyone,

We announced today that we’re in the process of cutting a number of active positions, mostly non-development, throughout the company. I'm sure this announcement has sparked some questions from all of you, so I want take this opportunity to address those as best I can. Over the past several years, the company has grown rapidly and evolved to better serve you and the rest of our global community. Thanks to all of your support, we continue to serve by far the biggest subscription-based MMO community, as well as the most passionate eSports and online gaming communities, in the world.

In order to keep making epic game content while serving players effectively, we have to be smart about how we manage our resources. This means we sometimes have to make difficult decisions about how to best maintain the health of the company. We’re in the process of making some of those hard decisions now.

After evaluating our current organizational needs, we determined that while some areas of our business had been operating at the right levels and could benefit from further growth, other areas had become overstaffed. As a result, we need to scale down some of our departments and part with some of our colleagues and friends here at Blizzard. I know that you all understand how difficult this type of situation can be for anyone who might be affected, so I want to assure you that we'll be offering each impacted employee a severance package and other benefits.

I also want to emphasize that we remain committed to shipping multiple games this year, and that our development teams in particular remain largely unaffected by today's announcement. We're continuing to develop, iterate, and polish Blizzard DOTA, Diablo III, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, as well as other, unannounced projects. We'll have exciting news to share in the coming weeks regarding Diablo III's release date, and will soon be holding a private media event to showcase the latest work on Mists of Pandaria. It goes without saying that we're working hard to get all of these games in your hands as soon as possible.

You've all come to expect Blizzard to live up to our mission statement with every game, and deliver the most epic entertainment experiences ever. You can continue to expect that and nothing less from us as we move forward.

-Mike Morhaime

16. ZubicVila

ZubicVila Aktivista

Bio sam po cijeli dan, klikao kao manijak i nista :(

17. ne moze bosnjak bez lopate ni kljuc beta dobit

18. Beeblebrox

Beeblebrox Aktivista

19. hocemo stavljat da smo iz bih il cro?

20. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

Stavio sam da sam iz BiH, logično, i dobio sam potvrdu na mail:

"Your entry for Diablo 3 Giveaway has been received! "

Nek me obraduju 7. marta :D

EDIT: Hvala za link, prije sam redovno pratio GR radi dobrih članaka, u zadnje vrijeme sam i zaboravio na taj sajt.