DIABLO III

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by igor.g, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Esh

Esh HWB

2. Esh

Esh HWB

3. Zeleni

Zeleni Network Ninja

4. Esh

Esh HWB

Prvi "dodir" nekad iza rata, došao kao demo na nekom CD-u sa njemačkim tech magazinom.. Rest is history :D

5. Zeleni

Zeleni Network Ninja

Nisam ti ja CD u posti slao :D hahahah

6. Esh

Esh HWB

Haha, to je već sredina 2000-tih :)

7. Reventon

Reventon Veteran foruma

Koja je ono max rezolucija bila 640x480 ili 800x600? Na 24" monitoru bi mogao split screen sa redovnim radom. :)
    Blizzard je trebao remaster uraditi sa poboljsanom grafikom, ionako su zapostavili serijal.
    Ako su Baldurs gate i Icewind dale dobili remaster, onda i D1 zasluzuje.

8. Esh

Esh HWB

Mislim da je 640 bilo, a tek D2 LoD ekspanzija donijela 800x600.

Ova verzija sa GOG-a ima neku podršku za W10 i više reze..

9. ming

ming Veteran foruma

David Brevik je rekao sretno sa remasterom jer AI ne radi van prikaza za rezoluciju 800*600 tako je igra programirana.

10. Zeleni

Zeleni Network Ninja

Kad sam gledao video sto je Christopher Odd radio neki dan, ja mislim da je to i bila rezolucija.

11. Esh

Esh HWB

12. Esh

Esh HWB

Season 20 is the Season of the Forbidden Archives. Many adventurers have come to learn the power that dwells within the ancient nephalem artifact, Kanai’s Cube. However, none understand this power better than the equally celebrated and reviled Horadrim, Zoltun Kulle. Kulle was able to unlock and harness the power of the Cube like none before, leveraging its power to siphon and archive the energies of powerful items. With Season 20, we explore the power Kulle might lend to your fingertips if his experiments went unchecked.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo3/23321072/inside-look-season-20-s-new-sets-featuring-rhykker