FireFox nadogradnje i nove verzije

Discussion in 'Operativni sistemi, aplikacije i programiranje' started by ming, Jul 27, 2006.

1. ming

ming Veteran foruma

Firefox 1.5.0.5 Security Update Released

An update to the popular Firefox browser has been released that addresses a number of security issues

The Mozilla Corporation yesterday released Firefox 1.5.0.5. The update corrects a number of security vulnerabilities, seven of which are labeled critical in Mozilla’s bug tracking software Bugzilla. Although the update is mainly a security update to the popular web browser, it also makes improvements to the browser's stability. It is recommended that anyone using an earlier version of Firefox install the update.

The security update does not address the recently discovered issue where a piece of spyware installs a fake version of the numberedlinks extension that is able to steal form data entered by the user that is then sent to the spyware makers servers.

For those of you who have been keeping up with the latest browsers, Microsoft is now taking the market more seriously with Internet Explorer 7.0 and includes anti-phishing technology, tabbed browsing and integrated RSS feeds. A recent eWeek article noted that the playing field is becoming more level now with IE7 Beta 3 and Firefox 2.0 Beta 1.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=3533

Znaci kliknut na help>check for updates

2. zilo

zilo Komšija

Kad smo vec kod vatrene lisice,nemojte instalirati Firefox 2.0 Beta 1.Jos uvijek podrzava samo 2-3 ekstenzije. :)

3. 3125

3125 Komšija

Ma samo ih editujes i stavis 2.0+ Nisam naisao jos ni na jednu koja ne radi nakon edita.

4. .Dzahdo.

.Dzahdo. Aktivista

anti-phishing technology hihiih anti-piširanje :mrgreen: hvala mr. šula

5. NeTRa1der

NeTRa1der Komšija

Re: FireFox update 1.5.0.5

...samo sto kod mene ovaj nacin update-a proradi tek 24h nakon zvanicnog objavljivanja nove verzije :)

evo upravo sam maloprije vidio na par stranica update i za T-Bird, ali help>check for updates zapinje i kod T - Bird-a :wink:

6. ming

ming Veteran foruma

Evo prije par sekundi FireFox se nadogradio na 1.5.0.6

opet ista procedura

Znaci kliknut na help>check for updates

7. zilo

zilo Komšija

6.1 MB.

Ode mi limit na update firefox-a. :mrgreen:

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Aktivista

Ja koristim ovu beta 2.0 :)

9. SamiRX-8

SamiRX-8 Komšija

Heh, meni danas sam skide update i ja ga samo instalirah :mrgreen:

10. zilo

zilo Komšija

''Firefox 1.5.0.7 is a security and stability update that is part of our ongoing program to provide a safe Internet experience for our customers. We recommend that all users upgrade to this latest version.

* Improvements to product stability
    * Several security fixes

Release Date: September 14, 2006''

Help > Check for Updates ...

11. ming

ming Veteran foruma

12. BiceBolje

BiceBolje Overclocker

Dobra, sviđa mi se pravo.

Mislim da polako prelazim na nju sa Opere...

13. FearLess

FearLess Aktivista

14. ming

ming Veteran foruma

Sinoc se sama apdejtala 8)

15. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

ne vidim neke bitne razlike izmedlju RC2 ili RC3, ali bitno je da je novo pa nek je i loshija :)))

16. ming

ming Veteran foruma

Sta ti ocekujes? 3d prozore, da smanji bandwidth? Pa samo je bug fixed u odnosu na RC2 :roll:

17. Stevie_Ray

Stevie_Ray Veteran foruma

Ja vala vozim 1.5.0.7. :)
    2.0 (jos) nisam probao, ovih dana cu dat sansu Operi. :mrgreen:

18. Dog_Father

Dog_Father Moderator

Kakva je ovo protekcija? :mrgreen:

Gdje je sticky za operu?

19. Qler

Qler Veteran foruma

sticky je samo za ozbiljne browsere :D

20. DC One