Aliens vs. Predator

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by Esh, May 20, 2009.

1. nFare

nFare Komšija

Tezina se moze vrlo lako postici:
    Ides polumracnim hodnikom, health je u "crvenom", znas da hajvan ceka iza coska, pritisces "r" za reload medjutim u sacmari samo 4 metka a treba ti 6, rocket launcher je prazan, imas jos i pistolj i dvije granate kojima ne mozes ni komarca ubit... Eh da imas i chainsaw zlu ne trebalo..

I kud ces bolju atmosferu. :)

2. Qler

Qler Veteran foruma

ovo me nocima proganjalo :D

3. Esh

Esh HWB

Jedna informacija o multiplayeru:

4. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG1Nz2Fvrx0&feature=related[/youtube]

prejako :smt007

5. extibo

extibo Komšija

Gdje li je jezik? :D

6. Esh

Esh HWB

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  7. ColdFire

ColdFire Overclocker

cant wait :D
    zagrijavam se sa kecom i dvicom :D

8. Esh

Esh HWB

9. Esh

Esh HWB

10. Esh

Esh HWB

Igra Aliens vs. Predator ce podrzavati dedicated servere. Dobra vijest nakon MW2 fijaska:)

11. ColdFire

ColdFire Overclocker

12. Esh

Esh HWB

[​IMG]

Bring it on!

13. extibo

extibo Komšija

Jedva cekam. :smt007

14. Esh

Esh HWB

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  15. Esh

Esh HWB

Ovo je moglo ici komotno i u Steam temu, no eto vezano je za AvP:

Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/3730

16. Moncho

Moncho Komšija

damn, ugrabio sam ovo :) vrijedi jos jednom baciti ovo :) mada ce grafika biti hm onako 'losa' ali eto :)

17. Esh

Esh HWB

Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/10680 (50 eura + Universe at War: Earth Assault, igra dostupna od 19. februara)

18. Esh

Esh HWB

Prema ovoj reklami, demo bi se trebao pojaviti sutra!!

19. Esh

Esh HWB

SEGA Europe Ltd. and SEGA of America, Inc. can today reveal that an online multiplayer demo will be released for the upcoming FPS action sci-fi title, Aliens vs Predator. The demo will be released simultaneously on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and STEAM on February 4th.
    The multiplayer demo will allow gamers the chance to play as all three species – the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien – and pitch their skills against each other in Deathmatch mode on Refinery, one of the game’s multiplayer maps.

“The team at Rebellion has created a truly immersive multiplayer experience with three completely different and compelling playable species. We believe that Aliens vs Predator offers gamers a unique alternative to the current FPS multiplayer games on the market, and sets a precedent for the evolution of multiplayer gaming in the genre,” said Gary Knight, European Marketing Director of SEGA Europe.

“Multiplayer was a huge part of our original AVP game back in 1999, and we’ve kept the spirit of that classic experience in creating the multiplayer for our new Aliens vs Predator. With the demo now gamers can get to grips with each of the three iconic species so they can hone their skills and be ready for when the game launches and battle commences,” said Jason Kingsley, CEO and Creative Director of Rebellion.

Aliens vs Predator allows players to take the role of each of the three infamous species; the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien. Each of the three species has its very own distinct story-driven single-player campaign mode that interweaves with the campaigns of the other two species.

Aliens vs Predator also features unique 3-way online multiplayer, giving gamers the chance to pit the three species against each other in the ultimate battle for survival and for the right to be crowned the deadliest species. Aliens vs Predator has seven multiplayer modes in total: Infestation, Survivor, Predator Hunt, Domination, Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch and Mix Species Deathmatch.

Aliens vs Predator is set to be released on Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system and PC Games For Windows on February 16th in America and February 19th in Europe.

20. exwizzard

exwizzard Komšija

Meni se svidja ovo bas znaci utisci:

Alien:
    Ima 2 napada , udarac rukom i udarac repom na daljinu.Moze hodat po svim zidovima i skakat daleko i ima specijalni napad ako si iza neprijatelja koji ce 1 shot sve.Takodje moze vidit predatore i marince iza zidova , nesto ko wallhack.Alien moze radit one alien zvukove i bas je smijesno kad pratis nekog a on pocne trcat ko lud :mrgreen:. Meni najzabavnija rasa.

Predator:
    2 napada , rukom i charge udarac rukom/nozevima.Ima heat/motion sensor ili sta vec , znaci 2 sensora za marince i za alien.Naravno ima invisibility ali ja mislim da ga ipak alien moze vidit.Takodje u beti mozes pokupit laser na ramenu (1shot) te proximity minu i bacajuci shuriken koji ja mislim mozes upravljat tj navodit misem i 1 shota sve pa se vrati tebi znaci 1shot unlimited ammo.Takodje kao alien ima specijalni napad ako si iza neprijatelja sto 1 shota sve.

Marine:
    Marinci koriste oruzja , puske razne , pistolje i bombe. Ima motion detector znaci minimap motion detector ko iz filma i mana mu je sto ako neko ima iznad plafona ili ispod on ti govori da je neko blizu tebe pa se pocnem trzat ko lud haha.Takodje ima med pack i flashlight , nikakve specijalne mogucnosti i mogu reci da marinci kolju predatore skroz , samo idi unazad i pucaj mislim smijesno...

U demo ima 1 mapa , refinery? Nema ni jednog svijetla... Znaci mrak je i tesko je vidit protivnika (alien ftw). I moram reci da nema dedicated servera nego ono player host i tako kad izadje host prekida se match (za ovo moram vidit jos ali mislim da mi se desilo tako)

Eto ako bude sta jos ja cu dodat