Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven / eFootball thread

Discussion in 'Igre i konzole' started by forzajuve, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Stihoklepac

Stihoklepac Moderator

odi na youtube i imas how to

2. kvaju

kvaju Komšija

uz ovu igru sam se najviše ispsovao, to je nešto nemoguće.
    igrao sam od prvog nastavka, tamo nekad daaaaavno na PS, ja i frend smo pisali u teke rezultate, i kad izađe novi nastavak igre sumirali rezultate, posebno pisali slobodnjake to mi je bila specijalnost :)
    igrao na par turnira, i otkad sam komp kupio stao sam sa igrama skroz..možda stvar navike, ali igrati na konzoli i na PC-u meni nije nikako isto. na PC samo FPS igre mogu igrati.
    morao sam komentar bacit za ovu legendarnu igru :)

3. Stihoklepac

Stihoklepac Moderator

Pucanje slobodnjaka i penala je totalno zakomplikovano, bez manulenog ciljanja i nemas sanse zabit gol iz igre

4. forzamilan

forzamilan Veteran foruma

Neki sam dan razvalio jarana 8-1 :D :D
    Sve mi se više sviđa, ali samo ps3 nije mi interesantno sam igrati.

5. Stihoklepac

Stihoklepac Moderator

probao sam na ps3, jedina razlika je u gamespeed-u, igra je na plejki brza i tecnija, mada ni na pc-u nije za odbaciti

6. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

Je li do mene ili do PESEdit-a,to sto mi timovi imaju iste dresove(neke plave bez grbova i tog) nakon patcha?Jos mi emblemi u meniu nisu promjenjeni :/ Instalirao sam PESEdit 1.2 sto je izisao 21.12.

7. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

do tebe je. ne radi ti zbog oficijelnog patcha i dlc updatea koji su izašli u međuvremenu, a pesedit ih implementira u patch.

davnih dana izašla 1.4 verzija, nju skini i sve radi ok.

8. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

pa na ovom patchu sto sam instalirao,od PESEdita,nabaci mi i DLC i 1,2 patch od konamia koliko sam upratio.to je od njih kao neki pack.kasnije nisam nista ubacivao mimo tog :/

i ovaj fudbal nije normalan,10 utakmica zaredom u svakoj mi se torres povredio :/

EDIT:za ne povjerovat,iniesta mi odgura i essiena i drogbu i dodje u odbranu uzme loptu i dodje do gola,jos mu samo fali da rukom da gol pa da bude Maradona :/ Realova odbrana od betona,a Torresa su napravili tako da se od najmanjeg starta povrijedi,te se ne moze gurat ni s kim,ni pod razno.Cisto frustriranje igrajuci ovaj fudbal.Cak sam spremio jedan replay da se vidi kako The Messi daje s 20 metara petom gol :roll:

9. donjapa

donjapa Overclocker

Jel stiglo ovo drug? Da razbacimo koju :)

10. nenadjebivi

nenadjebivi Aktivista

imam problem,skino sam ovaj pesedit patch 1.7 i kaze ne treba mi ni jedan prethodni patch i instliaro sam ga,medjutim ove "grafike" mi se nisu prepravile tj ostali su stari grbovi,dresovi i to,kako da to napravim ?

hvala unaprijed

11. irhadkul

irhadkul Komšija

instaliraj kitserver(bar je tako bilo na prethodnim).tj tamo na ikonu kitserver config ili kako se vec sad zove i lociraj najnoviji pes exe.

12. zoi

zoi Veteran foruma

instaliraj i 1.7.1. fix i pokreces igru ili preko PESEDIT ikone(u PES folderu) ili preko "krun"(nalazi se u kitserver folderu).Onda će ti raditi.

13. Vedo

Vedo Moderator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5gGjikJto&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

14. forzamilan

Nadam se da će riješiti ono problematično prebacivanje, npr. kada želiš zaustaviti protivničko krilo normalno pokušavaš ga napasti sa bekom i prebacivaš na njega međutim često se na pes 2011 dešava da prebaci na stopera ili nekog dr. igrača i dok na kraju uspiješ uglavnom je prekasno. Ovo je definitivno moja najveća zamjerka za pes 2011.

15. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

ja davno izbrisao pes 2011. kako samo čovjek nakon par mjeseci igranja promijeni mišljenje o igrici :D

sad se šuta samo fifa 11, a nabacio sam ponovo stari, dobri pes6. nevjerovatno kakve patcheve danas prave za njega. uživancija.

16. forzamilan

Ma ja pes na pcu nisam pokrenuo 2 puta ove godine. Ps3 sa jaranima i još kad ih taslačiš e to je doživljaj :D

17. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

demo mi je bio ok, ali full verzija mi je dosta lošija. prelagano, nerealno, itd, itd...

pes6 izmislio fucu za pes2011.

sreća pa imamo fifu11, a izgleda da će i fifa12 za pc u istoj verziji kao i za konzole.

18. Stihoklepac

Stihoklepac Moderator

sto se tice pes 2011 definitivno sam odustao od pc verzije, na ps3 se jedino moze igrat sa gamespeed +1, fifa2011 isto dignes gamespeed i tek onda nesto (samo jos da pucanje srede)

19. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Overclocker

ne smijemo zaboraviti ni stari, dobri PES ;)

PES 2012 ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNC59U6rGPc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

PES 2012: Real Football Simulation

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has outlined its ambitious plans and focus for PES 2012, which it will release in Autumn 2011 for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC, Wii, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and PlayStation®2, and which again boasts exclusive use of the UEFA Champions LeagueTM & UEFA Europa LeagueTM licences.

“For me, the ultimate aim in the ongoing PES series is to match what people see when they go to a match or watch a big game on TV with what they experience on their console,” explains Shingo ‘Seabass’ Takatsuka, the Creative Producer of the Pro Evolution Soccer series. “As such, in consultation with football fans across the globe, we have been working non-stop to isolate and determine how to make our game marry in with how real football is played. This is key to PES 2012, and key to providing the ultimate football experience within a console title.”

To this end, PES 2012 continues KONAMI’s determination to work with fans of both the PES series and football in general, to create a truly realistic, immersive and utterly playable take on the modern game. Thus, the focus in PES 2012 is the instinctive way the game can be played and on teamwork in particular. Seabass and his Tokyo team have worked to recreate the very essence of top-level football, ensuring the new game’s AI engine has undergone a major overhaul and provide an experience akin to being part of a real team.

Attacking play is a cornerstone of PES 2012, and the new game benefits from a more open approach that allows users to dictate the pace of movement, with all-new AI elements incorporated so team mates make runs and offer support in one-on-one situations. Players make useful dummy runs to draw defenders, and this offers users greater options to move the ball around when they are being closed down. Thus, the team works together a more cohesive unit, reacting to the movements of the player with the ball, and working to force the opposing team into mistakes.

Zonal marking and positional defending are also massively enhanced; ensuring players are forced to work harder to split the opposition defence. Meanwhile a new cursor switching system has been implemented using the right analogue stick to switch to any player on the field. This allows users to pick a team mate anywhere on the pitch, thereby allowing players to react to threats faster, and to shut down attacks more quickly. Hold up play is being tweaked to give even greater control. AI defenders are able to hold a much tighter defensive line, position themselves better and track opponents more efficiently. The off-the-ball switching also extends to key set pieces, such as goal kicks, corners, free kicks and throw-ins, and allows users to target a specific player and send them on runs or to drag defenders out of position, and allows for quick breaks and space to be exploited more easily.

The physicality of top-level football is represented as PES 2012 extends the jostling system of its predecessor. Defenders rely on their strength and stature to force a player from the ball as strikers and play makers make use of unique attributes to beat their markers. Tighter, more accurate collisions see players tumbling dependent on how they are knocked off the ball. Crucially, control is not lost, allowing the stumbling player to be brought directly back under control.

The result is a game that, more than ever, truly represents the key attributes of the world’s greatest players, but without sacrificing balance and allowing single players to waltz undefended through a game. Coupled with heavily tweaked animation, more detailed lighting techniques, a wider variety of player styles, improved dead-ball situations, expanded tactics and a new customisable pass feature, means that PES 2012 truly captures the essence of top-flight football.

“Team work is what separates the world’s greatest teams from their peers, and is the hub of everything within PES 2012,” added Takatsuka. “PES 2012 focuses on the core elements of top-level football: attacking play, freedom of movement, the creation of space, and working together as a unit both up field and in defence. These elements combine to create a game that flows and ebbs like a real match, with individual shows of brilliance changing a game, and more control over every aspect of play within a wide-ranging yet instinctive control system. PES 2012 will turn the heads of fans everywhere.”

KONAMI will be detailing further key enhancements to PES 2012 in the coming months.

Najavljen Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Konami i PES u još jednu bitku s konkurencijom ulaze uz novi AI engine to novi sustav selektiranja igrača na terenu.

Konami se konačno oglasio i predstavio sljedeći izdanak Pro Evolution Soccer serijala na sebi specifičan način – s mnoštvom informacija koje sada treba posložiti. No idemo redom – očekivani dio najave su datum izlaska i platforme, koje po standardnom običaju podrazumijevaju jesen ove godine, te PC, X360, PS3, PS2, PSP, i Wii platforme. Licence Lige prvaka i Europske lige su ponovno tu, a kao najveća promjena prezentira se novi AI engine uz koji Konami smatra da ima najrealističniju simulaciju nogometa. Veliku promjenu također dobiva i sustav odabira igrača na terenu, pa će tako uz L1/LB i desnu analog gljivu moći odabrati bilo kojeg igrača na ekranu u gotovo svakom trenutku.
    No noviteti ne staju na tome pa se PES 12 diči poboljšanom fizikom, novim animacijama, boljim osvjetljenjem, proširenim taktičkim mogućnostima, novim modovima, opcijama za editiranje i još mnogim drugim stvarima. No da ne idemo u sitne detalje koje ćemo ionako pojedinačno analizirati u narednim mjesecima.

KONAMI REVEAL MORE PES 2012 NEWS!

Konami today revealed the second piece of news for PES 2012, following the announcement video featuring Seabass two weeks ago.

The official press release:
    Konami Digital Entertainment GMbH today revealed the first in-game images from its forthcoming PES 2012 title, showcasing the newly-implemented movements and animations the new game enjoys.

The new screens show a variety of situations from within PES 2012 that have been bolstered by new animations, visual enhancements and control elements. The Tokyo-based team has worked hard to ensure PES 2012 is a more fluid and playable experience, with the jostling system used in last year’s game now enhanced to offer proper bodily contact and physical reactions, while close control and the team AI has been reworked to provide a more realistic recreation of real football.

As such, PES 2012 gives the player total control, with dribbling now refined, while passing and build-up play are enhanced by AI that ensures teammates will make dummy runs and support the player with the ball.

PES 2012 will be released later in the year.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. X-Factor

X-Factor Komšija

Bude li opet moon walk po travi, bezvezni motion igraca odnosno ko da su drveni, ide odmah uninstal bez da odigram ijednu utakmicu :D Dajte ljudi novi engine, malo teselacije za PC verziju (ili bar nesto drugacije u odnosu na konzolu), ovo je vise postalo dosadno za gledati... :evil: